onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Heisenberg's players

Valiant62

Advert

Today, whilst being dragged through B&Q by my wife for the weekly 2 hours of purgatory, I noticed a equally despondent man with a T shirt bearing the legend “Schrodinger’s cat is alive”

As this forum is split on whether Louis Dodds return would be good or not, I wondered if Dodds could indeed replace the cat in Schrodinger’s experiment ?

B&Q does strange things to a man’s mind.

Have you tried taking her to Screwfix?

Today, whilst being dragged through B&Q by my wife for the weekly 2 hours of purgatory, I noticed a equally despondent man with a T shirt bearing the legend “Schrodinger’s cat is alive”

As this forum is split on whether Louis Dodds return would be good or not, I wondered if Dodds could indeed replace the cat in Schrodinger’s experiment ?

B&Q does strange things to a man’s mind.

Louis Dodds would definitely fall into the Wankel category.

Nice to see the thread I started has proved my ability to perform quantum tunneling by disappearing then reappearing in a different time and place. Last time I managed it was with Bradley Sandiman. I thought I’d mastered it but seemed to lose the knack. Quarky business.

I prefer Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap, the best way to tell whether the cat is dead or alive.

Hmm, interesting thought.

However, the Hartree-Fock method is more commonly used for solving Schrodinger’s equation. Unfortunately this requires self consistency, which in the case of Dodds would be impossible.

Perhaps CNDO could be used as you suggest, or maybe even revert to the older, now less common Self Consistant Field Method.

But I suspect that neither will fully explain where our defence was for The Railway Children’s late equaliser.

Hmm, interesting thought.

However, the Hartree-Fock method is more commonly used for solving Schrodinger’s equation. Unfortunately this requires self consistency, which in the case of Dodds would be impossible.

Perhaps CNDO could be used as you suggest, or maybe even revert to the older, now less common Self Consistant Field Method.

But I suspect that neither will fully explain where our defence was for The Railway Children’s late equaliser.

Lol, Yep that was true entropy, especially for Crewe's last goal.

for me CNDO is the approximation of choice for calculating the C-Coefficients and energy of the HOMO and LUMO to enable regio-selectivity to be determined in molecule to molecule interactions.

During the early 90's was once using G80 to calculate stuff on a 400MW molecule running on the mainframe of a Company which employed 64K people. Received a call from HR asking whether they should pay 64K people or continue the calculation, it was a tough one to answer.....lol. Probably could do the same calculation in a few secs on an iPhone 10 these days.

Nice to see the thread I started has proved my ability to perform quantum tunneling by disappearing then reappearing in a different time and place. Last time I managed it was with Bradley Sandiman. I thought I’d mastered it but seemed to lose the knack. Quarky business.

Bradley Sandiman's secret tunnels - I remember them like it was yesterday

Points-with-Bone

• 2 months later...

Nice to see Mourinho quoting German philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel to confirm that he is still indeed the “Special One”

Hegel was of course the “Extraordinary Professor”(as opposed to Wengers bog standard normal “professor”) so who better to confirm Jose’s special qualities !

Who would have thought that quantum physics, philosophy and football could be so entwined!

Archived