onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf Out 2.0

Hagrid

You can't come out and say you where after a keeper. We have 2 senior keepers both struggling for form and confidence - some might ability . Saying you want to replace them publicly is not going to help with confidence. Confidence is everything for a keeper.

Aspo has not done enough yet for another league club to come for him so I can't see that happening unless he wants to go back to non league.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Lol another league club come in for Aspin? He hasn't done enough show he shud be Vale manager next year let alone anything else! Despite a decent start he has since lost the players and can u ever get them back? I hope so but not confident in my hero myself

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Lol another league club come in for Aspin? He hasn't done enough show he shud be Vale manager next year let alone anything else! Despite a decent start he has since lost the players and can u ever get them back? I hope so but not confident in my hero myself

Aspin’s record since taking over has Vale half way up League Two with a poor squad.

Out of interest Micky if you had to make a choice who should leave, Aspin or Smurf?

You can only choose one.

Definitely Smurf. I'm desperate for Aspin be a success and there's definitely still time but my worry is how he's been clueless how to get this lot playing to their individual ability, surely nobody can argue there's bits of talent in our team but lately he's not got the best out of them? That's a managers job isn't it??

Definitely Smurf. I'm desperate for Aspin be a success and there's definitely still time but my worry is how he's been clueless how to get this lot playing to their individual ability, surely nobody can argue there's bits of talent in our team but lately he's not got the best out of them? That's a managers job isn't it??

If the players don't want to play there is nothing aspin /rudge the owner or other staff can do when they have crossed the white line aspin has to put a team out and hope for the best but the players don't want to play ball.

Aspin’s record since taking over has Vale half way up League Two with a poor squad.

Since taking over yes but that's cus of our December and like I said lately the results have been unacceptable do u think he can all of a sudden get the players back on side? One thing I will say that a few on here will attack me for this but I honestly think he has a more unbalanced squad now than when he took over, Stobbs for example would be a starter for us now given we have nothing on the left wing and same applies with left back at least we Denton as an option but Aspin prefers to operate with what 6 CB's?? I sincerely hope my hero Aspo can prove me wrong but he isn't looking like a good manager to me so far, our squad is unbalanced but he also has talent in there some teams in this league can only dream of but they are playing awful and look demotivated and nervous playing under him, he seems to have destroyed their confidence and shackled their will to express themselves but like I say just my opinion hopefully by some miracle something will click and they begin to look like a team.

If the players don't want to play there is nothing aspin /rudge the owner or other staff can do when they have crossed the white line aspin has to put a team out and hope for the best but the players don't want to play ball.
Surely it's the manager who motivates them or scares the bejesus out of them to demand a level performance otherwise what the hell is that guy doing as manager?

they are playing awful and look demotivated and nervous playing under him, he seems to have destroyed their confidence

And you think the solution to this is:

Surely it's the manager who motivates them or scares the bejesus out of them to demand a level performance otherwise what the hell is that guy doing as manager?

Surely they are contradictions?

Archived