onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Moaners

WalterJ

Advert

So why does Aspin pick montano every single week either starting or on the bench it’s a joke?

Because he's one of the few players we have who can create. He's never gonna be the guy who runs around thundering into tackles a la Griff but Griff would never in a month of Sundays be able to supply a pass like Montano did for Worrall to score yesterday. It's a matter of getting the balance right in the team.

I share your frustrations over the inconsistency, for me its either start him and get him off if it isn't his day or bring him on in the second half and that's how Aspo has being playing it.

Because he's one of the few players we have who can create. He's never gonna be the guy who runs around thundering into tackles a la Griff but Griff would never in a month of Sundays be able to supply a pass like Montano did for Worrall to score yesterday. It's a matter of getting the balance right in the team.

I share your frustrations over the inconsistency, for me its either start him and get him off if it isn't his day or bring him on in the second half and that's how Aspo has being playing it.

Montano can create??

So why did the majority of Vale fans that I spoke to at ht say that Montano is garbage if like you say he is "creative"?

When I posted yesterday about Montano it was in the hours after a poor display and i was angry. I suggested he would be able to hold down a place at Kidsgrove Athletic. Now I've slept on it and calmed down a bit i feel a little foolish. There's no way he would. Kidsgrove aren't that bad!
I think you should go bed now and have a dream about Montano, sorry a nightmare

So why did the majority of Vale fans that I spoke to at ht say that Montano is garbage if like you say he is "creative"?

Beza, I said "Can create" as he showed yesterday with the ball to Worrall which led to Vale's 1st goal, perhaps those Vale fans just see the inconsistency which I agree is frustrating.

Complete agree. As soon as a caller says "It sounded like ..... " I just ignore everything else they say.

It’s hard to tell from watching on iFollow. For me , it was a poor game , but Vale did battle away for their just rewards to the end.

Being there in person is a whole different story, and you see it all.

Aspin will keep us up , but we have a few more tough days to get through first. The summer can’t come quickly enough. This season has tested the nerves of all of us , but I will follow the Vale to the end .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What annoyed me was many on here were calling for Boot and Pugh to be dropped

even heard a few mentioning Whitfield too. When this happens and it didn't work out they were moaning that we made changes, incredible. I thought Jules was badly let down by having Montano in front of him and Lainton probably a bit rusty and both need need game time. Think Jules probably would be better as either one of two centre halves or as an out and out left back.

Yesterday was 11 degrees and dry. It was as perfect a day for watching football as you'll get in January.

Spot on my friend and if TheSage Really thought that it was a miserable day then he must be able to give me 20 years and I'm late 60s. There really are some mardies around and not all of them were in Vale shirts on Saturday.

Archived