onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Moaners

WalterJ

Ok not a sparkling performance but gutsy In Second half. Young defence is hit and miss for sure. However too much moaning with the usual culprits on here! We had more possession twice the number of efforts on goal and 5 to 1 on corners. Forrester still the best option up front for sure, get him really firing. Need Harness and Whitfield on for sure. Should let Barnett and Montano leave for pastures new. Hard to play 3 at the back when not used to it. Valuable point as results turned out. Thought Hannant had a good game too but David Worrall pick of bunch!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Ok not a sparkling performance but gutsy In Second half. Young defence is hit and miss for sure. However too much moaning with the usual culprits on here! We had more possession twice the number of efforts on goal and 5 to 1 on corners. Forrester still the best option up front for sure, get him really firing. Need Harness and Whitfield on for sure. Should let Barnett and Montano leave for pastures new. Hard to play 3 at the back when not used to it. Valuable point as results turned out. Thought Hannant had a good game too but David Worrall pick of bunch!

I am not sure what people want on this site. It is as i have said previously a fans forum very much like praise and grumble where people air their views. How boring this world and every thing else would be if we all said the same things. we pay our money particularly those who support Vale financially and are entitled to critisize and give credit. My thoughts.

Come on mate, clutching at straws today. Hannant and Worrall were very good but other than that it was a horrible display. Its one of the worst showings Ive seen for a long time and that includes some of the displays under brown.

Corners mean nothing, we do nothing with them, possession even less, considering the only time we pass the bloody ball is at the back, other than that is just whack it up top.

For all the moaners and the few who even weren't bothered if we rebuilt the club in non league ,take a look at the bottom 10 of the National league. It's a graveyard for ex league clubs.We really need to rally around and ensure we stay up and give Aspo and Rudge the summer to rebuild,as frustrating as it is at the moment.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

I am not sure what people want on this site. It is as i have said previously a fans forum very much like praise and grumble where people air their views. How boring this world and every thing else would be if we all said the same things. we pay our money particularly those who support Vale financially and are entitled to critisize and give credit. My thoughts.

It’s very easy to clarify for you what folk want on this site.

A team that is motivated by a team manager to run onto a football pitch and demonstrate a pride in a Port Vale Shirt.

A team that demonstrates that for the duration of normal plus added time a will to give 100% effort and will to play for the fans who have parted with hard earned cash to stand in freezing cold to watch them play.

An Owner who is open, honest and mutually supportive of the club that he bought into and committed to keep a very long standing part of a community succeed.

WE ARE VALE FANS WE GET 4,000 CROWDS DONT BUY AMAZING ABILITY.

When we part with money we “put a shift in for” to spectate people not “putting a shift in”.

WE ARE FULLY ENTITLED TO HAVE A SAY ABOUT IT

A team that is motivated by a team manager to run onto a football pitch and demonstrate a pride in a Port Vale Shirt.

A team that demonstrates that for the duration of normal plus added time a will to give 100% effort and will to play for the fans who have parted with hard earned cash to stand in freezing cold to watch them play.

An Owner who is open, honest and mutually supportive of the club that he bought into and committed to keep a very long standing part of a community succeed.

When we part with money we “put a shift in for” to spectate people not “putting a shift in”.

Absolutely agree.:yes:

A team that demonstrates that for the duration of normal plus added time a will to give 100% effort and will to play for the fans who have parted with hard earned cash to stand in freezing coldto watch them play.

Don't know about you but I sit in the freezing cold.

If you are happy being 7th bottom of Division 4, below teams like Accrington, Crawley, Stevenage, Newport then you have a loser's attitude.

This "Little Old Port Vale" tag needs to be shifted. We shouldn't even be in this league but that's where we find ourselves (thanks Norman).

Until we are back in L1, which is where we should be, I will continue to moan and demand higher standards.

Monkeys who cant even do the basics. Appreciate the pitch wasn't exactly a snooker table today but we were unable even to do the basics.

They do train all week don't they ? I would like to think the answer was yes but from what I saw , No.

Lets be honest if you put in performances like that you would be out of a job.

Pay peanuts you get monkeys.

I understand what you mean but in the January window all you get is monkeys players who are coming back from injuries,or dross that their clubs dont want and are desperate to get rid of.

I hoped that Rudgie would have had some good contacts but judging whats come in it seems not.

Archived