onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie To Abstain on Future of Vale

NLVMalc

What annoys me the most is that Robbie was in the country and this area at the weekend, and he states he's not informed enough to make a decision.

Limp excuse.

I hope you get a splinter in your **** from sitting on that fence!

Yes. It comes across as he's just not bothered at all. Seems to find plenty of time to play footy with his mates though.

Advert

I think Robbie is correct to say he is too far removed to have a say in what is going on. SO many Vale fans at the moment have seem to become 'experts' in running a football club, financial affairs and who should be manager. Whilst we should have views I am very unhappy how some Port Vale fans are conveying these - there is hatred amongst some and I for one am ashamed of it. Nuff said. Up The Vale x

Thanks for that. Nuff said.

I dont see how it is bad news. Basically he is saying I have donated £250,000 to the Vale for no equity. That surely strenghens our position against the board as they can no longer stand behind Robbies shares. If he had said he was in favour of the board and that they have Proxy on his shares we would be in trouble as we would have no chance. I see this as a chink in the armour. Keep the faith, be positive, the glass is half full.

This just makes the "Starve Them Out" campaign even more important. Every game there are masses of B&G supporters buying food and drinks from the catering at VP this needs to stop NOW!!!!!!!!!!

We dont want it to go as far as fans not buying season tickets before they realise its time to sell.

I dont see how it is bad news. Basically he is saying I have donated £250,000 to the Vale for no equity. That surely strenghens our position against the board as they can no longer stand behind Robbies shares. If he had said he was in favour of the board and that they have Proxy on his shares we would be in trouble as we would have no chance. I see this as a chink in the armour. Keep the faith, be positive, the glass is half full.

Agreed, the board have the same % of shares now, as if Robbie had not invested, we know where we stand now. The board are not working within the ethos of V2001, surely there is a legal angle there.

The positive spin is that they don't have his endorsement at all.

The negative is that it effectively increases the element of voting control the remaining members of the board will hold as had Williams voted against them it would have been extremely difficult for them to hold on.

Without Williams' vote, if the board stick together, it will be much more difficult to pass the necessary resolutions to rid our club of them.

The positive spin is that they don't have his endorsement at all.

The negative is that it effectively increases the element of voting control the remaining members of the board will hold as had Williams voted against them it would have been extremely difficult for them to hold on.

Without Williams' vote, if the board stick together, it will be much more difficult to pass the necessary resolutions to rid our club of them.

Stick with it, take the positive side of it and keep the pressure up, we will get to the promised land and defeat the tyrants that make up V2001. In Mo i trust!!!

Stick with it, take the positive side of it and keep the pressure up, we will get to the promised land and defeat the tyrants that make up V2001. In Mo i trust!!!

We will win, no doubt, but it would have been a quicker win with Robbie's vote.

The starve them out route looks like being our ace here. They can vote however they please, but fixing the cashflow will take more than Robbie's abstaining to save them.

We will win, no doubt, but it would have been a quicker win with Robbie's vote.

The starve them out route looks like being our ace here. They can vote however they please, but fixing the cashflow will take more than Robbie's abstaining to save them.

Judging by Wackos remarks the 'starve em out' policy isn't affecting the board.

This is a clear message to the board that Robbie is against them so not all bad news,lets hope that THE SENLIE OLD GITS gets the message,TAKE THE LONG WALK GUYS.....

Where do you get that from?

Archived