onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie To Abstain on Future of Vale

NLVMalc

Hi Guy just received this official update from Robbies team:

Dear PV FC Board and Fans,

Back in 2005, I invested in Port Vale at a time when the club came to me needing money.

I was very happy to help, the club is a big part of my childhood and roots. I made it very clear at the time I made the investment that as I live in Los Angeles, I would not be able to follow The Vale closely enough to be involved in anyway in the running of the club or called upon to be involved in any future decision making. That position has not changed and I do not feel well informed enough or close enough to the current debate to vote either way. I will therefore respectfully be abstaining from any vote on the future ownership and running of the club.

Robert Williams

Robbie,

Me and you have very little in common appart from a love of Port Vale, women, mind altering substances and great music. And being raised in site of Vale Park. So that's actually quite a lot really.

I remember seeing you play at Foylie's testamonial. Kissing the badge and generally being as elated to be on that park as I would be.

I have a pic of you from that game with the caption "feel the pride and passion at Vale Park" underneath it. It's in the garage by my bike.

I urge you to use your shares and hence VOTE to help save the club again. I don't care if you're metaphorically "on another planet" now. The internet, TV and phone work there. I checked. Please grow some and proxy your vote to Bede, NLV, T Dyche, Leagal Beagle or any other of the people who truly love and want to progress the Vale forward.

Hundreds of supporters have money invested in this great club, some of whom made huge sacrifices to do so. Think of them please. And do the RIGHT thing now. Make us proud of you. ===

Advert

But maybe boom felt intimated by abbot crowd bayin for blood as he seems quite a shy guy a bit like forest gump. The last 6 managers have said the protests don't help and the manager represents the players I just think there might be summit in what they say afterall we only have ten matches left to get promotion and Robbie had well and truly ruined ant chance we had of getting rid of the board

All the blame has to be on the board, who did no research, in picking the clown. If the board resigned, the crowds would come back.

That would be the same Micky who only witnessed one B&G protest and it was the one outside the AGM which he stood at the window at and applauded us?

Gannon's opinion is and was irrelevant and the players have shown support for the protests outside the ground. What pressure do protests outside the ground have on players on the pitch? Mcombe told me to "keep it up", why should he say that, I didn't ask him his opinion I said "well played john" to which he shook my hand and told me to "keep it up son".

This is board spin to try and take the pressure and spotlight off them, it will have the opositie affect we aren't going anywhere and they know it.

Micky only clapped cus everyone started chantin one mucky Adams.he said in the rag or on radio the protests were not doin the club any favors.I love a good protest mate I ain't goin anywhere I just wanted to let you no as our leader of what every manager seems to think.even horse who we thought backed us is against us now.you rate we should get a protest goin to get him out as well if we don't win tonight?

WRONG promotion was not mentioned nor harm......They Grew said the after match protests affected the players.....Even thought the players have applauded the players on their exit from the Ground.....The Horse said it could affect the players.

With out a doubt Bratt got to them both before their interviews to say a little bit to discredit B&G..........The Horse said the fans have been brilliant.

DON'T try and put words in their mouths.

Both interviews on 'Valiant World'............And Gazza Owen genually applauded the fans.

Good to see you starving them out Jim with a Valiant World subscription.

You say don't put words into their mouths yet you put feeling into Owen applauding the fans. Only he knows if it was geniune or not.

Of course the horse said the fans have been brilliant. It was a combination of Horse and Grewys backstabbing along with the fans pressure that got Gannon out of a job. Whether that was the best thing for the club at this stage of the season is yet to be seen. I just hope Grew can put together a run although I have less confidence in him than I had in Gannon.

I don't know how long it takes to purchase shares from the club, I sent off to buy some shares 2 weeks ago so I could have a say on the future of my club, the cheque hasn't been cashed and no contact made with me yet. Maybe they don't want lots of extra people having a say in the running of the club at a time like this!

They cash the cheque after about a week and the share certificate usually turns up in about a month. Hang in there or phone Ms Hilton / Mr Lodey if you want to push things along. Hope you're voting with us?! ===

Maybe he just has a different view than the majority on here. Oh, I forgot, that means he must be on a wind up or a 'board plant' or a board member.

Just because Robbie backs the board everyones backs are up. It's his money and he can do what the **** he wants with it without being called every name under the sun by supposed fellow vale fans.

Also cheeky, it's a bit low to insult somebody over spelling. I thought you were of a higher class than that?

ps. change your sig now, old news

He doesn't back the board, please direct me to this statement.

Robbie,

Me and you have very little in common appart from a love of Port Vale, women, mind altering substances and great music. And being raised in site of Vale Park. So that's actually quite a lot really.

I remember seeing you play at Foylie's testamonial. Kissing the badge and generally being as elated to be on that park as I would be.

I have a pic of you from that game with the caption "feel the pride and passion at Vale Park" underneath it. It's in the garage by my bike.

I urge you to use your shares and hence VOTE to help save the club again. I don't care if you're metaphorically "on another planet" now. The internet, TV and phone work there. I checked. Please grow some and proxy your vote to Bede, NLV, T Dyche, Leagal Beagle or any other of the people who truly love and want to progress the Vale forward.

Hundreds of supporters have money invested in this great club, some of whom made huge sacrifices to do so. Think of them please. And do the RIGHT thing now. Make us proud of you. ===

And if he decides to use his vote and vote for the board?

I doubt the message would be quite so nice

Micky only clapped cus everyone started chantin one mucky Adams.he said in the rag or on radio the protests were not doin the club any favors.I love a good protest mate I ain't goin anywhere I just wanted to let you no as our leader of what every manager seems to think.even horse who we thought backed us is against us now.you rate we should get a protest goin to get him out as well if we don't win tonight?

Does anyone else think this weapon is thecharlatans?

Micky only clapped cus everyone started chantin one mucky Adams.he said in the rag or on radio the protests were not doin the club any favors.I love a good protest mate I ain't goin anywhere I just wanted to let you no as our leader of what every manager seems to think.even horse who you love is against us now

There weren't any protests when Micky Adams was the manager. The first unnoficial aftermatch one was against Burton at home and after then. Micky would not have been bothered in the slightest by them as he was in Sheffield.

I am not your "leader" and I don't love Horse thanks.

He certainly doesn't back the B&G either does he Tim. Also, who is gaining an advantage over Robbies use of vote? B&G or the board? He isn't stupid you know.

Good to see you starving them out Jim with a Valiant World subscription.

You say don't put words into their mouths yet you put feeling into Owen applauding the fans. Only he knows if it was geniune or not.

Of course the horse said the fans have been brilliant. It was a combination of Horse and Grewys backstabbing along with the fans pressure that got Gannon out of a job. Whether that was the best thing for the club at this stage of the season is yet to be seen. I just hope Grew can put together a run although I have less confidence in him than I had in Gannon.

I bought that subscription VW as i did not anticipate moving back from overseas so sharpish....And VW costs about a quid a week hardly starving them out. ===

I have watched and been involved with the Vale most of my life and i do not want to sit back and let these T W A T S blow the Club out of the water for their own vanity and greed.

He certainly doesn't back the B&G either does he Tim. Also, who is gaining an advantage over Robbies use of vote? B&G or the board? He isn't stupid you know.

Robbie and the Board could stop a vote of no confidence. On their own the Board can't. So he's not supporting the Board is he?

He does back the board mate I promise that's why im warnin you about the protests.Robbie ain't changin his mind and all them scarves are a waste of cash now what with the horse also sayin we are harmin the players. horse seems to have a good relation with the players and is a good person to believe possibly.I'm goin leave it up to you iv said my bit now mate but if the protest still goes ahead I'll be there as it's a good giggle and buzz

Mate grewe and horse have both said today that the protests against the board are not doing the players and our hopes of promotion any good.he's basically satin we are harmin the club.what you rate we should do?they are board supporters

They are in the employ of PVFC (Valiant 2001) Ltd. They are, obviously, gonna publicly back their employers. When their employers change they will back them too. I would never slag my boss in public, no matter what I may feel personally. Gordon Bennet? It's not the science of rocketry is it now?

As for player morale:

A/ They're football pros and have seen or heard it all before.

B/ They know we are doing this for our and THEIR best interests in the medium / long term.

C/ I would think they are chuffed to bits that we are not apathetic to our club's future and want positive change to progress the Vale.

D/ We turn up home and away and cheer them on, sing our hearts out for them. They know we support them.

(Appart from the Ex bosness at Accy:shutup:)

===

Archived