onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie To Abstain on Future of Vale

NLVMalc

Robbie and the Board could stop a vote of no confidence. On their own the Board can't. So he's not supporting the Board is he?

He is being very clever about it. He does not want to be seen as taking sides although he must be informed enough to know taking B&G's side would be enough to oust the board? He does not want to be the casting vote in all of this mess. Imagine if Robbie did vote for change and then Mo came in and ****ed it all up. Where would that leave Robbie? He is not openly supporting the board or change but his stance certainly favours the board.

Advert

Well, have the manager and assistant now said that the protests hurt the morale of the players? I suppose that doesn't matter as it doesn't support your cause. Don't make it sound like ALL the players back you as that just is not true. Only a select few and I doubt that they would now Gannon has gone.

Anyway, back to Robbie. Well done for staying out of it RW. Whatever choice he made would have made him unpopular somewhere. I think he has done the right thing personally.

You haven't been at an after match protest have you, because you don't believe in them and you won't even sit around a table to discuss it because you prefer the comfort and safety of hiding behind your keyboard and pretending to be superior to everyone else.

If you had been to protests you would then have seen the players support, the players coming out walking through the protests and encouraging us and some actually stopping and talking to us. That is what I base my opinion on not comments on a club sponsored website made by recently appointed club managerial employees.

I also had a good chat with Gareth Owen, Gary Roberts and Dodds on Saturday and watched their reaction to us and they are supportive of ALL that we are protesting about. I would suggest that your clutching at straws from a single interview has less substance than my experience thanks.

And if he decides to use his vote and vote for the board?

I doubt the message would be quite so nice

Given that the first post is genuine he is abstaining right now. I merely implore him to do the right thing and vote WITH us. The supporters and shareholders who want positive change at boardroom level. ===

If he were to vote for the dark side and that arrogant ar$$ Jackson then I doubt he'll give a toot what I think or say.:yes:

You haven't been at an after match protest have you, because you don't believe in them and you won't even sit around a table to discuss it because you prefer the comfort and safety of hiding behind your keyboard and pretending to be superior to everyone else.

If you had been to protests you would then have seen the players support, the players coming out walking through the protests and encouraging us and some actually stopping and talking to us. That is what I base my opinion on not comments on a club sponsored website made by recently appointed club managerial employees.

I also had a good chat with Gareth Owen, Gary Roberts and Dodds on Saturday and watched their reaction to us and they are supportive of ALL that we are protesting about. I would suggest that your clutching at straws from a single interview has less substance than my experience thanks.

Timothious in dismissing anything anti protest shocker. Just because it doesn't fit your agenda you dismiss the interview as having no substance.

I am not 'hiding' behind my keyboard or pretending to be superior. The latter one is more you I'm afraid. You shoot down anyone with a different opinion and are arguably one of the 2 rudest people on here. I will not be at the protest again tonight because as you say I do not believe they do our promotion hopes any good at all. I stand by my beliefs, you stand by yours.

I would also rather not personally meet you for a chat Tim because I reckon you would bore me. I like to enjoy a pre match pint with mates, watch the match, have a post match pint then go home. At no point in my night is there a window to have my ear chewed off by an arrogant blinkered anti-board protestor. Sorry but I can't fit you in anywhere.

He certainly doesn't back the B&G either does he Tim. Also, who is gaining an advantage over Robbies use of vote? B&G or the board? He isn't stupid you know.

No he quite clearly states he doesn't know enough about the goings on at the club to back any side. that point can easily be addressed and is being as we type. No one gains an advantage and i doubt he actually made that decision his advisers would of. Also note he quite clearly says that he will never vote on future matters and he said that back when he invested which means no one has held his proxy as he has always abstained. Why is it then that Mr Bratt has claimed in the past to hold Mr Williams proxy!

He does back the board mate I promise that's why im warnin you about the protests.Robbie ain't changin his mind and all them scarves are a waste of cash now what with the horse also sayin we are harmin the players. horse seems to have a good relation with the players and is a good person to believe possibly.I'm goin leave it up to you iv said my bit now mate but if the protest still goes ahead I'll be there as it's a good giggle and buzz

Okay mate, I give up my scarf and banner are in the bin, what a waste of £8.99. i won't be there as I am in Dorset, give them a shout for me but don't make it to damaging!

They are in the employ of PVFC (Valiant 2001) Ltd. They are, obviously, gonna publicly back their employers. When their employers change they will back them too. I would never slag my boss in public, no matter what I may feel personally. Gordon Bennet? It's not the science of rocketry is it now?

As for player morale:

A/ They're football pros and have seen or heard it all before.

B/ They know we are doing this for our and THEIR best interests in the medium / long term.

C/ I would think they are chuffed to bits that we are not apathetic to our club's future and want positive change to progress the Vale.

D/ We turn up home and away and cheer them on, sing our hearts out for them. They know we support them.

(Appart from the Ex bosness at Accy:shutup:)

===

What he said !!

He is being very clever about it. He does not want to be seen as taking sides although he must be informed enough to know taking B&G's side would be enough to oust the board? He does not want to be the casting vote in all of this mess. Imagine if Robbie did vote for change and then Mo came in and ****ed it all up. Where would that leave Robbie? He is not openly supporting the board or change but his stance certainly favours the board.

He quite clearly states he never intends to vote and never has so he has never backed anyone on your assumptions.

Timothious in dismissing anything anti protest shocker. Just because it doesn't fit your agenda you dismiss the interview as having no substance.

I am not 'hiding' behind my keyboard or pretending to be superior. The latter one is more you I'm afraid. You shoot down anyone with a different opinion and are arguably one of the 2 rudest people on here. I will not be at the protest again tonight because as you say I do not believe they do our promotion hopes any good at all. I stand by my beliefs, you stand by yours.

I would also rather not personally meet you for a chat Tim because I reckon you would bore me. I like to enjoy a pre match pint with mates, watch the match, have a post match pint then go home. At no point in my night is there a window to have my ear chewed off by an arrogant blinkered anti-board protestor. Sorry but I can't fit you in anywhere.

No Timothius gave you real examples of what happens at protests as he has been to them. Others apart from Timothius will no doubt be able to confirm the same. I haven't dismissed the interview, I even said that is what I expected them to say and the reasons why, they are hardly likely to say anything otherwise are they?

I have also stated why I know the players aren't actually bothered and support us as they have told us they do. So I don't have to pretend this support is there I know it is! I also don't hide behind my keyboard as I am visibly and vocally supporting the protests and a number of people know who I am. I don't know anyone who knows what WV looks like or even his real name so who is the keyboard warrior?

You are trying to be superior eg "I will explain this very slowly to you" no need to I aren't thick but you tried to imply I was and that you are better, you aren't.

I also can't see where in the posts you quote that I am being rude to you, I disagree with you and provide facts as to why. You also don't know me and declined an offer to meet in a pub of your choice but pretend to know all about me , my character, how I talk to people and so on and so forth. You know nothing, end of.

I met someone in the bulls head before the Oxford game who I had never met in my life. I found out through chatting that he is relatively new to OVF and we chatted for about an hour and exchanged views on many topics, football, the board and fishing to name but 3. Not a problem with him and saw him afterwards and we chatted again. I doubt he would of chatted again if I had bored him or chewed his ear off but I reckon you would have had that effect!

No he quite clearly states he doesn't know enough about the goings on at the club to back any side. that point can easily be addressed and is being as we type. No one gains an advantage and i doubt he actually made that decision his advisers would of. Also note he quite clearly says that he will never vote on future matters and he said that back when he invested which means no one has held his proxy as he has always abstained. Why is it then that Mr Bratt has claimed in the past to hold Mr Williams proxy!

Okay mate, I give up my scarf and banner are in the bin, what a waste of £8.99. i won't be there as I am in Dorset, give them a shout for me but don't make it to damaging!

What he said !!

He quite clearly states he never intends to vote and never has so he has never backed anyone on your assumptions.

No Timothius gave you real examples of what happens at protests as he has been to them. Others apart from Timothius will no doubt be able to confirm the same. I haven't dismissed the interview, I even said that is what I expected them to say and the reasons why, they are hardly likely to say anything otherwise are they?

I have also stated why I know the players aren't actually bothered and support us as they have told us they do. So I don't have to pretend this support is there I know it is! I also don't hide behind my keyboard as I am visibly and vocally supporting the protests and a number of people know who I am. I don't know anyone who knows what WV looks like or even his real name so who is the keyboard warrior?

You are trying to be superior eg "I will explain this very slowly to you" no need to I aren't thick but you tried to imply I was and that you are better, you aren't.

I also can't see where in the posts you quote that I am being rude to you, I disagree with you and provide facts as to why. You also don't know me and declined an offer to meet in a pub of your choice but pretend to know all about me , my character, how I talk to people and so on and so forth. You know nothing, end of.

I met someone in the bulls head before the Oxford game who I had never met in my life. I found out through chatting that he is relatively new to OVF and we chatted for about an hour and exchanged views on many topics, football, the board and fishing to name but 3. Not a problem with him and saw him afterwards and we chatted again. I doubt he would of chatted again if I had bored him or chewed his ear off but I reckon you would have had that effect!

You are wrong on that point Tim. Ask around

Guest DonDon Valiant
Perfectly within his right. Any stick he may or may not get is completely ridiculous and shameful.

I will punch you in your ****** cheeky mouth

You are wrong on that point Tim. Ask around

I have, most people say "who"? Westlands valiant is all you admit to, well that narrows it down.

One person did describe your father and referred to you as "a little runt", just telling you what I heard before you fly off on one.

I have, most people say "who"? Westlands valiant is all you admit to, well that narrows it down.

One person did describe your father and referred to you as "a little runt", just telling you what I heard before you fly off on one.

I know his Dad....He is alright. :)

Fairportnick no doubt

Archived