onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bubbles bost

To "bost" a bubble, like a balloon, it has to be inflated... I would suggest it hasnt been inflated yet.

Aspin took over a balloon with pin holes in it, you can blow air in but as soon as you stop it deflates again. At the moment he has to keep finding the holes and patching them.... sooner or later, we hope, he will bin it and buy another balloon

Advert

Are you for real? Of course the pressure is on him 7 goals conceded 1 in return 4 of which were at home thats pressure on any manager at any level, we are self destructing at the moment but my point is i think the owner should stick with him cus personally i dont think any manager with football league experiance would touch Port Vale with a barge poll given our track record.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using the onevalefan mobile app

You are right Micky Red. He has a worse record than Pulis at the time he got the sack. He’s playing players out of position. His style of play is negative personified. Whoops sorry Micky Red I thought I was on the Sjokecake forum with your fellow Lardies talking about the inspirational Pubes, I mean Hughes. Up the Vale my dear foe and raise a glass to the Class of 92.

Is micky red an insult cus i dont get it, does Red mean something abusive?

Micky Red to you it can never be an insult. You should wear it as a badge of pride. But remember my little redski pride comes before a fall. I continue to raise my glass to the Class of 92. I’m getting a bit tipsy my crouchie bon ami.

Micky Red to you it can never be an insult. You should wear it as a badge of pride. But remember my little redski pride comes before a fall. I continue to raise my glass to the Class of 92. I’m getting a bit tipsy my crouchie bon ami.

I gather class of 92 means u think im a Man Utd fan post on a Port Vale forum?? Jesus wept, i dare say i was watching Vale before u were born young man have sum respect.

Guest TommyMac
You are my own personal red and white valentine albeit with thorns Redski. Don’t ***** yourself you might bleed on that shirt of yours. Should blend in nicely with it though. Let’s raise another glass to the Class of 92 my Bet365. You can do it even though the wine is white.

If you think Micky is a ***** just say so. Not many will argue with you but don't try to be cleverer than you are cos then you appear on a par with him.

What bubble .

We were always in the mire and always will be while players cannot do there jobs to a level whats acceptable .

So we can beat a team in a higher league but cannot raise ourselves against our own divisions teams .

The results r not my most major concern its the way we fold when falling behind .

Wheres the leader and wheres the committment run harder when things r going against us .

I thought we had turned the corner in the space of two second half collapses my Vale loving heart has being broken .

These players r probably giving there all and if thats the case then oh my non league is more of a probability every passing game .

Poor Aspo what the hell has he got in that changing room .

I have confidence in Aspin and all the management team. The players are fit and well organised. We are doing better than under Brown. Our adversities now are coming from individual errors. There is a limit to how Aspin can correct those. I mean Liverpool have a weak defence and most Liverpool supporters believe the players need to be changed and they don't have confidence they can be improved.

So that is where we are. The players have a short window to improve, or they should be replaced, if they don't improve or get replaced we will battle to the last day to survive, but we may not.

The league table broadly splits into 3 leagues. 2 points a game in and around automatic promotion, 1.5 points around the playoffs, and 1 point a game around the relegation zone.

We are in the latter, however under Aspo we have taken 13 points fron 9 games. That is with the current shambolic squad!

Keep the faith, and with him and Rudgie no doubt improving the squad in January we will be fine - yes there will still be bumps in the road but it will lead to safety.

We can then start to rebuild properly in the summer, where I am sure he will focus on 18+ quality players and a few younger chancers rather than wholesale dross ala Bruno and Brown

Archived