onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tom Pope

alwaysvaleme

Advert

Have you never stopped to wonder why you are so universally disliked?

Again no need to get personal, be better than that hey and try to stay on topic.

Once again today Pope along with 12 other warriors worked their socks off to get a great result. The transformation in most players is a credit to them and significantly the management team. Long may it continue.

As an aside in the real world I’m well liked both professionally and personally and really that’s all that counts to me

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I was one of the people who felt Tom did not deserve his starting place .... how wrong I was. I will gladly admit I was wrong. I defy anybody to come on here now and say he shouldn’t start. Thanks to Aspo putting square pegs in square holes and playing to everyone’s strengths it is small wonder that we seem to be turning the corner.

Scrape, thump, scrape thump.... type type ..... scrape, thump, type type. What is that strange sound? Could it be REP filling in the hole he dug for himself whilst re-writing history?

No such thing lass unless you didn’t bother to watch the first 10+ games of the season.

Thankfully things are now coming together nicely for Pope and all other players, you can be sure there will only be praise from me whilst he puts in the performances he’s put in for 3 and half of the last 4 games. He like the others has been superb. Huge credit to him, the rest and the management team.

Scrape, thump, scrape thump.... type type ..... scrape, thump, type type. What is that strange sound? Could it be REP filling in the hole he dug for himself whilst re-writing history?

I'm hoping Kay will also make a laughing stock of those who came up with ridiculous comments about him recently, after his good match today.

I wonder if anyone will be going to the cinema tonight to watch that film 'Desperately seeking scapegoats'.

Tom has again proved that he is a massive long-term asset to Vale, and hopefully will go on to get 20 or more goals this season.

No such thing lass unless you didn’t bother to watch the first 10+ games of the season.

Thankfully things are now coming together nicely for Pope and all other players, you can be sure there will only be praise from me whilst he puts in the performances he’s put in for 3 and half of the last 4 games. He like the others has been superb. Huge credit to him, the rest and the management team.

Why refer to the first ten games with the Clown in charge. Move on it is a new dawn. I hope that Aspo’s experience will prove what we should and could have achieved before our owner took the advise of a Portugese waiter. It is the future that counts and thank God that Norman has finally listened to sound advice.

Why refer to the first ten games with the Clown in charge. Move on it is a new dawn. I hope that Aspo’s experience will prove what we should and could have achieved before our owner took the advise of a Portugese waiter. It is the future that counts and thank God that Norman has finally listened to sound advice.

Just in reference to the previous poster who was trying to call me out on it, needed to clarify for her.

I agree we all need to move on, now is a time for optimism and positivity rather than dragging up the failures of the past.

I also agree regarding the owner as I said on another thread, early days but hugely positive signs he has this appointment right after the negativity of the last 3 appointments. Time for optimism and positivity in this respect too especially if we get a windfall from Hughill in January which Aspin and Rudge can put to good use if they get a % of it.

Just in reference to the previous poster who was trying to call me out on it, needed to clarify for her.

I agree we all need to move on, now is a time for optimism and positivity rather than dragging up the failures of the past.

I also agree regarding the owner as I said on another thread, early days but hugely positive signs he has this appointment right after the negativity of the last 3 appointments. Time for optimism and positivity in this respect too especially if we get a windfall from Hughill in January which Aspin and Rudge can put to good use if they get a % of it.

IF they get a % of it being the pertinent point!

Archived