onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Message to Smurf re: new manager

gavcradd

I'm sure smurf would of been on here denying it if it was not true he reads these threads and won't want us all going mad if it ain't aspin

Or we have Sussed out another smurf mind game.

Or he waits to get overwhelming Aspin support before he finally gets the fans sign off and he can go back to his retirement home and cuddle up in his slippers and sit on his commode before coming back out to blame the fans for being so insular.

Aspin is no gamble for Smurf.

If there was a vote on here tonight Smurf it would be 95% Aspin .

If you appoint him it is what the fans want.

You will be blameless at last.

And if you wait ten years Smurf the fans on here will be saying bring Smurf back he was a great owner.

Once you have played a part in the farce that is Port Vale the fans will remember you and want you back.

It's a vale fan affliction "The Valiant goggles".

90% own a pair, 9% are growing a pair 1% like me don't want a pair or an ex vale unproven league manager who will serve us well following another two relegations.

Advert

I would say it's been leaked that aspin is coming and there is a agreement to keep it quiet over the weekend cause of Gatesheads game today that's why he has told the sentinel that this morning and tonight if he comes on the radio he knows it's all going be about aspin and he can't confirm it yet

In my opinion it's aspin all day

Hope you're right, yewth because some of the names that have been bandied about fill me with dread.

Or he waits to get overwhelming Aspin support before he finally gets the fans sign off and he can go back to his retirement home and cuddle up in his slippers and sit on his commode before coming back out to blame the fans for being so insular.

And if you wait ten years Smurf the fans on here will be saying bring Smurf back he was a great owner.

Once you have played a part in the farce that is Port Vale the fans will remember you and want you back.

90% own a pair, 9% are growing a pair 1% like me don't want a pair or an ex vale unproven league manager who will serve us well following another two relegations.

So who would the 1% appoint?

He has just tweeted saying the same and getting a load of abuse at the same time

Stop douching the thread, you are very good at accusing other people but are always doing it yourself.

Re the next manager and forgetting the quoted loon, Smurf thinks 'outstanding' means 'well-known' and therefore will consider Paul Ince as a great appointment - at least until his tweet about a big crowd for the Grimsby game turns out to be just over 4,000 if he is very lucky. If he is stupid enough to appoint Westley he might only get 3,500 or less.

At least I’m not following posters around, criticising them, not the thread. I thought you had me on ignore? You literally can’t help yourself.

He won’t appoint Westly, he’ll appoint Aspin.

Of the recent names banded about, i'd take Aspin he knew and showed commitment for the shirt, and always gave 110%, I still remember when that cretin foley tried to take him out with the worst tackle I've ever seen, you could see his leg bend outwards, and Neil got back up and carried on playing for awhile till he was subed...

if he could instill that sort of commitment and pride at least the defence would be ok, so that's at least 1 point per match, then see what he could do with the forwards...

At least I’m not following posters around, criticising them, not the thread. I thought you had me on ignore? You literally can’t help yourself.

He won’t appoint Westly, he’ll appoint Aspin.

I never said I had you on ignore, I said I never read your pm, which you can check by looking at the read receipt for it.

You have no idea who he will appoint, so stop trying to be a cheapo version of knowall REP - mainly because the lardbag has no idea himself at this point. If you are right I will be pleased, but you will be right by accident.

Archived