onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Message to Smurf re: new manager

gavcradd

Halifax and Gateshead. That is his CV right now. Forget the amazing performances the blood and thunder etc etc

A football manager indeed any manager is totally different.

You have to enspire a group of people to jump through hoops of fire, play people to strengths, stamp out poor performance reward good performance.

If Aspin had never played for Port Vale would you consider him ?

Simple answer...YES!

Multiple promotions, free scoring sides, finding gems of players, multiple manager awards. Name someone who we could get who would be better.

Advert

Why did you REFUSE to come on radio tonight? Reassurance needed or we're doomed! !

I would say it's been leaked that aspin is coming and there is a agreement to keep it quiet over the weekend cause of Gatesheads game today that's why he has told the sentinel that this morning and tonight if he comes on the radio he knows it's all going be about aspin and he can't confirm it yet

In my opinion it's aspin all day

Halifax and Gateshead. That is his CV right now. Forget the amazing performances the blood and thunder etc etc

A football manager indeed any manager is totally different.

You have to enspire a group of people to jump through hoops of fire, play people to strengths, stamp out poor performance reward good performance.

If Aspin had never played for Port Vale would you consider him ?

Harrogate Town too, he has done well at all of them. Given we are potentially 10 times bigger than any of them with resources to match, then i'm sure he would do ok

Aspin was only mentioned because Norman knows what an insular, ex port vale obsessed bunch the vale fans are.

Let's face it if we need a player the first threads on here are would you consider ........

And it is always some one we remember 200% more fondly than his final Vale performances suggested.

" Tom Pope" get him back he was better than Vardy and with lightening pace.

Bring back .... JMW, Leich Smith, Billy Painter and on and on

Bring back Adams, Rudge, Horton Porter give Foyle another go.blah blah

We truely have no imagination outside our vale walls

HOW ABOUT BRING BACK NOBODY. HOW ABOUT WE START A NEW SUCCESSFUL VALE Without has beens

I would say it's been leaked that aspin is coming and there is a agreement to keep it quiet over the weekend cause of Gatesheads game today that's why he has told the sentinel that this morning and tonight if he comes on the radio he knows it's all going be about aspin and he can't confirm it yet

In my opinion it's aspin all day

It's bell for me hope I am wrong but I think it will be

Kanye West is the most impactful hip-hop artist, possibly music artist, of his generation. Anyone who disputes either hasn't listened to his music or gets all their opinions from the edgelord cringe South Park.

Smurf is an incompetent buffoon.

I have listened to it, and it's as bad as vales performances, end of. That is my opinion.

I know lots of quotes, by lots of people; that one was appropriate.

Your presumption shows you up to be a ridiculous little bottler who’s spitting his ridiculous dummy out over every thread. Grow up and get a grip or you won’t be allowed to stay up late for Match of the Day.

When you’re grown up enough, listen to “Yeezus”, it’s a great album- especially “Black Skinhead”. The swearing might mean you’ll have to wait a few years though.

Stop douching the thread, you are very good at accusing other people but are always doing it yourself.

Re the next manager and forgetting the quoted loon, Smurf thinks 'outstanding' means 'well-known' and therefore will consider Paul Ince as a great appointment - at least until his tweet about a big crowd for the Grimsby game turns out to be just over 4,000 if he is very lucky. If he is stupid enough to appoint Westley he might only get 3,500 or less.

I know lots of quotes, by lots of people; that one was appropriate.

Your presumption shows you up to be a ridiculous little bottler who’s spitting his ridiculous dummy out over every thread. Grow up and get a grip or you won’t be allowed to stay up late for Match of the Day.

When you’re grown up enough, listen to “Yeezus”, it’s a great album- especially “Black Skinhead”. The swearing might mean you’ll have to wait a few years though.

Rare agreement.

Yeezus is a masterpiece; although My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and College Dropout top it for me.

Stop douching the thread, you are very good at accusing other people but are always doing it yourself.

Re the next manager and forgetting the quoted loon, Smurf thinks 'outstanding' means 'well-known' and therefore will consider Paul Ince as a great appointment - at least until his tweet about a big crowd for the Grimsby game turns out to be just over 4,000 if he is very lucky. If he is stupid enough to appoint Westley he might only get 3,500 or less.

I'd prefer Ince to Aspin, but that's just my opinion. I've only been a Vale fan 3 years though so don't remember Aspin last time around

Archived