onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

It will be Adams imo no doubt about it,smurf knows nobody else and clearly wont pay the money out

As the song goes lets go round again may be we will turn back the hands of time:ohmy:

Think you will be spot on it wont be a shock interim appointment.

It will be Adams imo no doubt about it,smurf knows nobody else and clearly wont pay the money out

I hope so although he's not the long-term answer. I think he would kick a few backsides, organise the defence and play players in their correct positions. Hopefully he could then mentor his successor as I think he's more qualified to pick one than anyone else at the club.

Although John Coleman & Gareth Ainsworth would be good appointments, there's no way we will pay compensation that would run into six figures so we may as well start being realistic.

Personally I'd be dubious about a return of Mickey Adams for a third spell, he'd lost his way when he left last time after a dreadful run and he didn't do well at Tranmere as they slumped out of the league. However, he does have a decent history overall and generally does well in desperate circumstances, Tranmere excepted.

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

I hope so although he's not the long-term answer. I think he would kick a few backsides, organise the defence and play players in their correct positions. Hopefully he could then mentor his successor as I think he's more qualified to pick one than anyone else at the club.

Although John Coleman & Gareth Ainsworth would be good appointments, there's no way we will pay compensation that would run into six figures so we may as well start being realistic.

We need someone who is out of work, experianced and this is the chance of a comeback. Like Micky Adams was at one time.

Those saying they'd take Micky Adams, I think after Tranmere he doesn't want to risk it. He is in legend status at Port Vale and could ruin that if he is part of a relegation season to non league.

Justin Edinburgh is currently the bookies favourite. That's not the experienced or successful manager needed in my opinion.

When the dust settles, I will be amazed if the loonbucket liar appoints anyone with as much experience as JE - anyone expecting more is set for a major disappointment.

I notice that Smurfette Leader has posted slagging off a few suggestions getting ready to excuse Smurf for his next disasterous appointment - and telling us none of it is his fault.

If someone appoints a manager and it doesn't work, they HAVE to share or own the responsibility like a man - not be a ******* and scapegoat for the 3rd time.

More likely to reorganize the team quickly than the resident assistants, assuming he could spare the time from his business commitments.

When the dust settles, I will be amazed if the loonbucket liar appoints anyone with as much experience as JE - anyone expecting more is set for a major disappointment .

Overall Edinburgh has less than 4 full seasons management in the football league. I'd be surprised if you were right, still there is a first time for everything! 😉

Normans ran out of corners to cut. He HAS to get this appointment spot on no matter what the cost or else it's Vanarama football next season. He could have sat back whilst we burned under Brown but give credit where it's due he's acted. His next decision is more than likely one of the biggest in the club's history.

Adams will be named as our new boss early tomorrow

More likely to reorganize the team quickly than the resident assistants, assuming he could spare the time from his business commitments.

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/micky-adams-says-happy-help-490300

Sounds like he's willing to help out in our hour of need which is credit to him.

What capacity that help is maybe open to debate.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Overall Edinburgh has less than 4 full seasons management in the football league. I'd be surprised if you were right' date=' still there is a first time for everything! [/quote']

Just be honest and admit that whoever is appointed is the complete and utter responsibility of your glowingly lovable friend that unfortunately owns this poor club, as he has been for the last 3 managers - and that you won't damn the poor manager and cover Smurf's backfrom Day 1.

People won't buy this line of yours forever - there are only a few who think that all our present problems are Brown's fault, most know only too well who drove the club into this swamp of failure.

It is asking a lot as you have already scapegoated 3 or 4 possible choices before they have even been interviewed !

And it really doesn't matter whether you think I am right for the first time - such wit (if wit were s-it you'd be constipated ) - the thing that matters is that the ************ merchant gets it right this time, not me.

whoever is appointed is the complete and utter responsibility of your glowingly lovable friend that unfortunately owns this poor club, as he has been for the last 3 managers - and that you won't damn the poor manager and cover Smurf's backfrom Day 1.

As I've said many a time if it's possible for you to read the owner's main failing is his appointment of managers, he failed with Page, Bruno and then the interim appointment of Brown.

Garlick subsequently failed the the full time appointment of Brown.

They both must get it right this time, that's an experienced manager.

Archived