onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale V Hereford

Tosh

Port Vale will storm to a 3 - 0 victory and play like they did first half against Burton with a Dodds, and 2 Marc Richards goals Both set up by good build up play with Justin)

Line Up

---------Tomlinson/Martin----------

K. Taylor - Collins - McCombe -Yates

R. Taylor - Griffith - Roberts - Dodds

---------M. Rico - J. Rico-----------

Subs: (Other keeper), Owen, Sutton, Loft, Haldane, Morsy (for the suspended rigg), Pope

I say Owen on the bench because Taylor hasn't done bad for a start plus he is returning for injury... but Owen would be in my side in other circumstances.

Advert

-----------Tomlinson-----------

Yates----Owen----McCombe---Collins

Loft-----Griffith----Roberts-----R.Taylor

--------M.Richards---J.Richards------

Picks itself for me. Interestingly, virtually the same team that started the season's opener at Gigg Lane- only difference is Taylor for Rigg and he's suspended anyway.

Back 4 if Owen fit picks itself. Hopefully we will put ourselves about a bit more rather than watch the opposition play. Hereford apparently are playing some good football.

Therfore its 2 out of the 3 up front preference for Marc and Pope. Midfield I'd prefer Haldane, Griff, Rberts and Loft. Give Morsey a rest as he 's played a lot of games for a youngster. Him and Taylor to come on if required.

Morsey is ok but wouldnt make it in my starting line up. His role belongs to Gary Roberts.

Back four picks itself Adan Yates,Boom boom, gareth owen and Lee Collins

Midfield Griff, Gary Roberts, Lofty and Rob Taylor

Upfront: Richards twins

That looks a bit like the side that beat Bury first game of the season. Im not entirely sure but sure someone will correct me.

Ive got a good feeling for tomorrow night and predict a good win by 3 goals.

Show Gannon how good we really can be, and defy the bull**** he came up with.

Tommo

McCombe Collins Owen Yates

Taylor Loft Griff Roberts

Richards Richards

Good win, then around the back for a protest.

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Think that with 10 cup finals to go it is not the right time of the season to play kids an it is the experienced players that are needed.

The midfield has to be Loft/Griffith/Roberts/Dodds.....all quality and Rob Taylor as the super sub.

Everyone agreed that the back four picks itself Yates/McCoombe/Owen/Collins and Thomlinson in goal.....Martin/Sutton/K.Taylor are excellent cover.

For reasons given above Morsy on the bench along with Rob Taylor and Haldane and even then probably only untill Rigg is back.

The options upfront is who is to partner Marc Richards whether to go with the twins or give Pope a start.

There are 10 games and the matchday 18 is obvious and we have to put it simply....

Two very good keepers.

Yates(RB)

Sutton(RB/CB)

McCoombe(CB)

Owen(CB)

Collins(LB/CB)

K.Taylor(LB)

The keepers and squad of defenders are all fit and more than good enough.

We have options in central midfield with Griffith/Roberts/Loft and have Morsy as back up.

Loft can play wide left or right as can the talented Louis Dodds although

Dodds is better on the left and there is the very talented Rob Taylor as a super sub to change a game while both Haldane and Rigg must be able to offer something as back up.

Upfront we have the Richards twins and Pope....would be tempted to play Pope while still on loan and keep Justin Richards fresh in that Pope goes back and we simply can't afford to have either of the twins injured as we

only have two strikers on the books...thankyou for that Bratt.

The squad is small but there is only 10 games to go and everyone is fit and

they all know each others game and it is very much back to basics time.....

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself".

-----------Tomlinson-----------

Yates----Owen----McCombe---Collins

Loft-----Griffith----Roberts-----R.Taylor

--------M.Richards---J.Richards------

Picks itself for me. Interestingly, virtually the same team that started the season's opener at Gigg Lane- only difference is Taylor for Rigg and he's suspended anyway.

this team gets my vote i like having dodds as an impact player just glad things are back to normal i was expecting gannon to bring back paul edwards david rocastle and danny glover for his next trick :rolleyes:

Archived