onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky Adams

Advert

Micky was on the Danny Baker show yesterday. His autobiography is due to be published in October. It will be interesting to read his views on Smurf.

There won't be anything too dramatic I would imagine. Micky was a fine manager who was probably able to stand up to Smurf - he also had a good working relationship with V2001 and even became a director for a while to make up the required number of 4 directors. I am not criticising or judging that in any way, but it shows that ones' views of club owners can seem different on where they are viewed from.

There could be some interesting comments on V2001, the protests, how Morsy and that other Cheltenham gobby whose name escapes me (and that is probably the biggest slur on him anyone could pay) who had the video with the police, - on how he got rid of them, on the Irish and US/Cananda pre-seasons and lots of other goodies.

Let's hope he opens up and tells it as it is, warts and all.

Micky was on the Danny Baker show yesterday. His autobiography is due to be published in October. It will be interesting to read his views on Smurf.

Cracking manager and for me should be a Vale legend for what he did for us against all odds. He probably dealt in his Vale career what other managers wouldn't deal with in a lifetime!

Second best manager in my lifetime.

Doubt we'll get much more than a couple of chapters (if that).

Yeah, and I can't imagine he'll say anything too controversial. Just crow about his achievements, which of course is to be expected in an autobiography. Will be well worth a read as I'm sure he'll have interesting little asides and one liners in it.

Yeah, and I can't imagine he'll say anything too controversial. Just crow about his achievements, which of course is to be expected in an autobiography. Will be well worth a read as I'm sure he'll have interesting little asides and one liners in it.

Yes Wrex, that's how I see it :smile:

A good manager and certainly our best since Rudgie and the halycon days of the late 80s and 90s.

There aren't too many managers who can boast 4 promotions(and virtually laid the seeds for another at Brighton before leaving for Leicester) in the football league on their CV(I think Neil Warnock is the only other I can think of).

Like anyone he had his faults and was probably time he left when he did but I'll praise anyone who could work under the ***** of V2001 and make any sort of success out of it!:yes:

Archived