onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Plan C?

Alan Baker

Advert

Retaining list will be apart from streete who as already left, all the out of contract player will have been reoffered terms as brown will not have a budget to work to unless some of the player do not sign and free up there wages for him.

We don't get the current players for free! And we don't have to sign them. We can free up wages by not signing them. I'm confused by your logic.

I've met him twice briefly. You must be in the clique

Seems it's true then if you indicate your emails say so and yet I got abused to high heaven last week for saying Synetics hadn't been totally honest and told the sentinel their offer had long since been turned down. Apologies all gratefully accepted

Im sure Norman's statement said their final offer, that would seriously impact PVFC going forward, was received and turned down last Wednesday so who is lying?

I agree as I understand he turned down Synetics flat immediately irrespective of what they say which indicates they were miles away from what he wants. What's the point in talking if you are light years away from each other. Negotiation only works if parties are relatively close.

I don't think either party would pay those amounts up front but they could word it in stages. I'm sure there is a third party and it's interesting we haven't heard anything about them yet.

It might help if anyone knew how much Smurthwaite actually wanted for the club.

Archived