onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite Sold Up?

Smallthorne Dog

Advert

I was referring to how l was treated in Sept 14 and that Smurf would not allow that to happen to him.

And as the Boston bunch conceeded they could not purchase the Stadium some 6 weeks ago if he has sold just the Club he has gone back on what he stated previously and then should castigated.

When he agreed a deal to sell to Synectics he wasn't selling the ground, seems this deal is no different, but then again you'll no doubt tell me i'm wrong hey Hugh?

The club and the fans, plus the players and manager really do not need all this until after Sunday's match.

I'm sure it must have been going on for weeks and the people you mention, apart from the fans, would have known something. I doubt it will have any impact on Sundays result

If Smurf really has agreed a deal with a buyer let's hope it's a proper deal with a worthy new owner and not like most of his previous dealings involving the club, otherwise our new chairman will be some bloke he met on a bench in St.John's Square this lunchtime who'll sober up on Tuesday to find out he's spent his White Ace money for the next 467 years.

When he agreed a deal to sell to Synectics he wasn't selling the ground, seems this deal is no different, but then again you'll no doubt tell me i'm wrong hey Hugh?

Painfull as this will be for you to read this yes you are wrong

They reduced their offer in the main for the uncertainty of the Shop ownership, if they were going to rent then that would not been an issue

Keep up

I have known Tony for many years, as a business colleague and a friend, he is Vale through and through, he is very shrewd in business, but no football experience.

Just like the good old days of V2001. He was surgically attached to their backsides.

It would the ultimate disaster to have him anywhere near the Club.

I ******* despair if it's true.

They reduced their offer in the main for the uncertainty of the Shop ownership, if they were going to rent then that would not been an issue

Keep up

But I thought there was no uncertainty about the shop ownership???

There is just no way anyone will pay the kind of money he is looking for. It's pie in the sky. From the squad valuation (I'm sure the Norwegians told him that) to the idea that a buyer should reimburse his failed ventures.

As I've said before, why choose now to believe what he's said re asking price? It appears he's fairly far removed from reality at the best of times & presumably all his talk about asking price is from the same mound as everything else he spouts.

Keep up

it's not painful in the slightest. They weren't buying the ground, they were buying the club and renting the ground with an agreement to purchase the ground at the 3 year point.

Archived