onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deakin

CAVALIER

If no one is happy about this news vote against it END OF. I am waiting for Bratt and Oliver to go then i will be back.

There are two problems with that

1. You can't actually vote against it. It's another Micky Adams style postal vote. You can vote for it, or abstain.

2. Lodey's the one doing the counting :shutup:

Advert

The boardroom is rotten and I think we have lost our opportunity to purge the club. We had the board on the ropes until Rob Lee grabbed his pieces of silver, fans renaged on SEO pldges and then Lloyd was allowed to skip a promised meeting with the fans and seemingly has been allowed as long as he likes to fabricate his answers.

Deakin is welcome to it. I wonder if he will buy my shares?

But the point im trying to make is that their actions helped the changes take place a lot quicker than those of the "peaceful" demos at vale.

As someone who kniws the close family reletives of mr Coates i can tell you that the actions of the fans paid a big part in him leaving in the first place. He returnedbecause he had a point to prove and the resources to do it.

Yes but Coates was a bit like Bell he practically ruled the roost over the others on the board. We have had to get rid of up to nine of them bit by bit. My point is i refuse to give the lardies credit for anything. :D;)

There are two problems with that

1. You can't actually vote against it. It's another Micky Adams style postal vote. You can vote for it, or abstain.

2. Lodey's the one doing the counting :shutup:

Correct.

People i speak to are fed up with the whole thing. They are just voting with their feet, in staying away.

For me, i would be home to take a game in October, then at the end of November.

Ive booked the flights but whereas id come back on a Friday till Wednesday, im now taking in a Sunday till Wednesday because quite frankly im ****ed off with the whole club from top to bottom.

What i witnessed against Bradford was appaling. From the football on offer to the lack of supporters, to the lack of atmosphere.

Im ****ed off with the same old bull**** yet i cannot for the life of me see any investment coming in to help the playing side of things.

Ultimately, thats what i want.

Perry Deakin hasnt got the financial clout to become an "Exciting" director and is, in my eyes part of the old regime an "Jobs for the boys club"

Micky Adams has lost the majority of my respect. Hes a football manager and he isnt exactly setting the world on fire the second time around. It seems Gary Roberts has lost respect for him as well. How many others i wonder?

I pay for Valiant World but as of yesterday, no more. I couldnt even be arsed to listen to the Shrewsbury game on Saturday and only checked the score 70 minutes in.

Our club is a circus. A ****ing shambles Sant and im sick to the back teeth of it. There is no 8 million pounds worth of investment. I know it, you know it, its just a shame we have many supporters who are thick enough to not know it, or painfully naive enough to "Give it a chance" and "Lets just see.

With a long winter ahead and Mike Lloyd telling us we need 5800 to break even, where is the money going to come from to make up for the shortfall? We cant even get that attendance when we are 3rd in the league against a side that has traditionally been the best home attendance of the season! What will happen on October 14th, Friday night when we play Northampton? 3000?

Perry Deakin, Mike Lloyd, Bill Bratt, Glenn Oliver.. They are all in this for one thing and that is themselves. If its good for them its good for Vale. And thats the part that stinks for me.

Let Perry become a director. Where will it get us? Nowhere. ****ing nowhere. And quite frankly now, i couldnt give a ****.

Correct.

People i speak to are fed up with the whole thing. They are just voting with their feet, in staying away.

Ive booked the flights but whereas id come back on a Friday till Wednesday, im now taking in a Sunday till Wednesday because quite frankly im ****ed off with the whole club from top to bottom.

What i witnessed against Bradford was appaling. From the football on offer to the lack of supporters, to the lack of atmosphere.

Im ****ed off with the same old bull**** yet i cannot for the life of me see any investment coming in to help the playing side of things.

Perry Deakin hasnt got the financial clout to become an "Exciting" director and is, in my eyes part of the old regime an "Jobs for the boys club"

Micky Adams has lost the majority of my respect. Hes a football manager and he isnt exactly setting the world on fire the second time around. It seems Gary Roberts has lost respect for him as well. How many others i wonder?

I pay for Valiant World but as of yesterday, no more. I couldnt even be arsed to listen to the Shrewsbury game on Saturday and only checked the score 70 minutes in.

Our club is a circus. A ****ing shambles Sant and im sick to the back teeth of it. There is no 8 million pounds worth of investment. I know it, you know it, its just a shame we have many supporters who are thick enough to not know it, or painfully naive enough to "Give it a chance" and "Lets just see.

With a long winter ahead and Mike Lloyd telling us we need 5800 to break even, where is the money going to come from to make up for the shortfall? We cant even get that attendance when we are 3rd in the league against a side that has traditionally been the best home attendance of the season! What will happen on October 14th, Friday night when we play Northampton? 3000?

Perry Deakin, Mike Lloyd, Bill Bratt, Glenn Oliver.. They are all in this for one thing and that is themselves. If its good for them its good for Vale. And thats the part that stinks for me.

Let Perry become a director. Where will it get us? Nowhere. ****ing nowhere. And quite frankly now, i couldnt give a ****.

Post of the day,well said :yes::yes::yes:

I know that MA has said he's not interested in the politics and wants to concentrate on managing the team,he also mentioned that he would step down.But i'm thinking that a board of ML,MA,PD plus 1 from blue sky will give the board the needed 4 quorum.Without BB,GO being involved.Could this be a sly way of blocking MS from joining the board?

Correct.

You obviously do give a toss ST, but right now you are, like many others p*ssed off with the whole saga.

Wouldn't put it past them to use £100k of the Blue Sky money to put Perry on the board and buy BB's shares - this the self preservation society

And what proof have you got for that statement? It's tosh and you know it.

Read the press release again

intends to invest £100k into the club personally

Second paragraph!!!!!

Archived