onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deakin

CAVALIER

Guest thecharlatans
you going games now then ??

hilarious and extremely unhurtful. your little dream of Simms and Choudry joining the board and you causing as much trouble for the club as possible is slipping away each passing day. That my friend does make me smile :D:D:D

bye bye =========

Advert

he is putting money into the club when he is CEO. Does this not mean he has every faith that the club will go from strength to strength and that everything he aims to do will be for the benefit of the club (and with that himself)? How on earth is this a bad thing? Would you put 100k into the club if you thought it was going down the swanny?

Bratt and Oliver are stepping down, which is all you lot ever wanted. Give it a rest for gods sake. You will never be happy with whoever comes in unless it is Simms (who was given every opportunity to join but bottled it) or Choudry.

We do not know he is investing £100K into the CLUB though do we ?

Is he buying NEW shares or existing shares ?.

This is still to be confirmed.

Although Bill Bratt MBE said he would never sell his shares, you know ;)

Guest thecharlatans
We do not know he is investing £100K into the CLUB though do we ?

Is he buying NEW shares or existing shares ?.

This is still to be confirmed.

Although Bill Bratt MBE said he would never sell his shares, you know ;)

why are you bothered? I thought all you wanted is Bratt and Oliver gone? Read your terms and conditions on your little website. Moving the goalposts now?

why are you bothered? I thought all you wanted is Bratt and Oliver gone? Read your terms and conditions on your little website. Moving the goalposts now?

I would like to know if this investment is going to the club or your hero Bill Bratt MBE ?.

I would also like to know how long Perry has supported the Vale because this has been in the terms and conditions of the board regarding any other previous investment, or are they moving the goalposts now?

hilarious and extremely unhurtful. your little dream of Simms and Choudry joining the board and you causing as much trouble for the club as possible is slipping away each passing day. That my friend does make me smile :D:D:D

bye bye =========

you leaving, excellent

you dont even attend games

jog on

Guest thecharlatans
whats right ?

for you? bratt off the board? deakin whos done well at the club on it? deakin puttin his money where his mouth is which surely must be evidence he has every faith the club is going to succeed?

its embarrassing how you turn EVERYTHING into a negative you thick idiot. we dont need the likes of you supporting the club and i cant wait until you lose interest. will you come back on here piping up when we get promoted is the question?

for you? bratt off the board? deakin whos done well at the club on it? deakin puttin his money where his mouth is which surely must be evidence he has every faith the club is going to succeed?

its embarrassing how you turn EVERYTHING into a negative you thick idiot. we dont need the likes of you supporting the club and i cant wait until you lose interest. will you come back on here piping up when we get promoted is the question?

Why does he want to be a director now ?,last month he said he didnt wish to join the board.

Where is the £100K going?.

Hope your right this year about promotion because you were sadly wrong last year when you kept stating it.

SV. I think this stinks and sounds to me to be another plot by the current board. It was you who stated that trust needs to be gained and easily lost. I am a little confused, bewildered and shocked by your change of stance to be honest. When the question was posed that PD become a board member he was utterly shocked and said "Who me!!!" with hands on his chest. I smell a rat here, since when has this board been transparent and open? Its been over a week now since the supposedly £8 million investment and yet still no facts. Why isn't Mark sims yet on the board after democratically voted onto the board at the EGM. I'll tell you why!! these remnants of the jackson 5 are clinging on for dear life and in my opinion taking you and fellow fans for a ride.

attack the post not the poster or i will report you ;)

you do not attend games, you know nothing

Guest thecharlatans
Why does he want to be a director now ?,last month he said he didnt wish to join the board.

Where is the £100K going?.

Hope your right this year about promotion because you were sadly wrong last year when you kept stating it.

why not? because there is a good deal in bluessky on the table and he sees the club going forwards? because he knows the ins and outs of the club and sees it as a good investment?

you question everything but will never know the answers. WHY? because you are a football supporter and you have no standing in the club other than the right to attend and pay money. It is your decision to take an interest in Vale or not. If you don't like it, **** off.

NLV man was offered a place on the board and he turned it down. If you demand to know why you don't know the answers to your questions, he's your man to blame

Guest thecharlatans
attack the post not the poster or i will report you ;)

you do not attend games, you know nothing

bye bye black n gold ========= :yes::yes::yes:

Archived