onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deakin

CAVALIER

Micky Adams was elected onto the board without the votes of Robbie's Proxy so they don't need him. Besides, anything like that would have to go to a vote of Supporters Club members so cosying up to Dave wouldn't actually get them anywhere.

I hope your right but my personal opinion is that deakin & lloyd are scum & should not be anywhere near PVFC.

A clean sweep is needed or i gaurantee you this club will not progress.

Advert

Its not hard to question really. Its common knowledge that the SC & the board have never seen eye to eye particularly in the last 18mths plus.

The SC secure the proxy of the clubs biggest shareholder.

Then out of the blue suddenly the board want to cosy up to the Chairman Dave F.

Only a deaf, dumb, blind mute could not be suspicious of the under current reasons why they are suddenly so couteous.

Im firmly of the belief that the club cannot be changed until the whole lot of them are gone, starting with Lloyd, Oliver & BB and also culling lemon top fantasist Deakin.

I cant actually believe people are being taken in by this crap. We have Micky Adams on the radio saying he is in need of players because of injuries & also in the sentinel saying he needs to look at the personnel at the club due to the leaky defence, yet we dont even seem to be able to raise funds to get 2/3 players in.

Despite a contiunual rumour of a players being lined up.

But het the investment deal is good, Deakin will be on the board, prices will continue to rise and the food will still be extortionate and crap...so all will be rosey in the garden.

Time for a full on demonstration to finish the job that the disaffected started some months ago.

Get out of our club.

The problem you have with getting a demonstration to occur, is that people like me, and many I know who were there 6 months ago, no longer go to matches. We tried for 6 months, but clearly the "real fans" have chosen, they are happy with the status quo. It's all well and good saying we should protest now, but it's too late. This is not aimed at you by the way, but if some people had been bothered 6 months ago, hell, had people not reneged on their SEO pledge, we could be looking at a whole different picture.

I've always said, Vale fans are apathetic and a lot of them will get the club they deserve.

Micky Adams was elected onto the board without the votes of Robbie's Proxy so they don't need him. Besides, anything like that would have to go to a vote of Supporters Club members so cosying up to Dave wouldn't actually get them anywhere.

I think it would be a close call this time. Hence the need to sweeten up Dave Felstead.Remember they fed us the b*** of Micky being unable to sign players.

I'm not sure the majority of shareholders would like to see Pezzer on the board, but, then let's wait and see how they spin this one.

The problem you have with getting a demonstration to occur, is that people like me, and many I know who were there 6 months ago, no longer go to matches. We tried for 6 months, but clearly the "real fans" have chosen, they are happy with the status quo. It's all well and good saying we should protest now, but it's too late. This is not aimed at you by the way, but if some people had been bothered 6 months ago, hell, had people not reneged on their SEO pledge, we could be looking at a whole different picture.

I've always said, Vale fans are apathetic and a lot of them will get the club they deserve.

I joined a few of the demo's and the march i just couldnt go whole hog and not go games (though i wish i ****** well could as were **** haha)

My gripe with the demo's was that we were to nice and therefore i wasnt convinced that they would work, & ultimately they havent.

Ive said it many times, had this been at Stoke it was and would have been "sorted" a long time ago.

Mike Lloyd didn't have a personal vote of no confidence, shareholders elected him onto the board. The vote of no confidence was against the board as a five man unit.

Mike Lloyd got a vote of no confidence don't attempt to change history and they only survived because they bought Broxap votes after they counted the proxy votes and realised they had lost and the shareholders had voted them all out.

Start a rumour that Bratt has a "campaign" against the Bluesky investment so that everybody sides with this 400k investment

and then remember vote for Perry Deakin inorder to get rid of Bratt.

And this announcement on the day the council pay Mo Chaudry and

admit they were wrong and Mo Chaudry is exonerated of any wrong doing...should not the Board offer an official apology as well.

I joined a few of the demo's and the march i just couldnt go whole hog and not go games (though i wish i ****** well could as were **** haha)

My gripe with the demo's was that we were to nice and therefore i wasnt convinced that they would work, & ultimately they havent.

Ive said it many times, had this been at Stoke it was and would have been "sorted" a long time ago.

And thats entirely your choice and I'm pretty sure you didn't sign up to SEO or sing "you can season ticket up your a***" in any event. The problem is, if people keep giving the club their money, we wont be able to remove the board. Had enough people signed up to SEO, or even those that had signed it, stuck to their pledge, I doubt we would be where we are.

Maybe. But we do not know how Bill Bratt would vote. After all, the result of this is he loses his directorship.

My feeling is the same as BLF and I would be very interested to know if Dave Felstead was made aware of this development in his meeting with Lloyd and Deakin last week.

And thats entirely your choice and I'm pretty sure you didn't sign up to SEO or sing "you can season ticket up your a***" in any event. The problem is, if people keep giving the club their money, we wont be able to remove the board. Had enough people signed up to SEO, or even those that had signed it, stuck to their pledge, I doubt we would be where we are.

And i applaud those that did sign it & stuck to it, more will power than myself....unfortunately.

Theres still a chance to turn this on its head, if a co-ordinated and forceful approach was taken. I hear Reps of BSI are supposedly going to visit VP before xmas and take in a game.

What better way to show them how Deakin has lied about "the new found fan/board unity" than give them a proper Boslem welcome

;)

Archived