onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Company accounts

Alan Baker

Advert

The £1.2 million never went into the company account, it went straight to the administrators because the company was in administration and was being run by the administrators. That company was Port Vale (Valiant 2001) Ltd which no longer exists and never received any of the money from Norman. If you buy a house and pay for it with cash, that doesn't mean that the house owes you money, it means that you own the house. Norman owns the football club - Port Vale Football Club limited - he is the sole shareholder. When he bought the company, it's debts were cleared with the money Norman paid with the purchase price, it owed nothing. It was debt free. It did not have any creditors. Norman was not a creditor, he was the owner. I don't know why you can't get this.

You've spelled it out there Jean.Smurf is the owner,the accounts are his alone.He has to cover/service his own debt.Private limited company.If,as has been suggested, he may be pulling a scam and has no money,who is lending him the money to run the company.A Gibraltar based mortgage company? For example.

You've spelled it out there Jean.Smurf is the owner,the accounts are his alone.He has to cover/service his own debt.Private limited company.If,as has been suggested, he may be pulling a scam and has no money,who is lending him the money to run the company.A Gibraltar based mortgage company? For example.

An American synthetic grass company maybe ?

The £1.2 million never went into the company account, it went straight to the administrators because the company was in administration and was being run by the administrators. That company was Port Vale (Valiant 2001) Ltd which no longer exists and never received any of the money from Norman. If you buy a house and pay for it with cash, that doesn't mean that the house owes you money, it means that you own the house. Norman owns the football club - Port Vale Football Club limited - he is the sole shareholder. When he bought the company, it's debts were cleared with the money Norman paid with the purchase price, it owed nothing. It was debt free. It did not have any creditors. Norman was not a creditor, he was the owner. I don't know why you can't get this.

I can't get it because its not right and I can't be bothered to explain double entry accounting for you.

I can't get it because its not right and I can't be bothered to explain double entry accounting for you.

The 1.25M purchase price has nothing to do with my DLA which is the debt you are all getting your knickers in a twist about

1.25M of the debt was incurred in 7 months prior to myself running the Club day to day by the marketing genuis PW and there are days l wonder should l just put the Club back into admin then and just become a landlord.

And finally l have not taken 1 pound out of the Club to date and will not

there are days l wonder should l just put the Club back into admin then and just become a landlord.

If you're going to go, Norman, then go. Stand aside and let someone take over who can run the club sensibly.

Don't be a martyr to yourself and please, none of the passive aggressive nonsense.

If you're going to go, Norman, then go. Stand aside and let someone take over who can run the club sensibly.

Don't be a martyr to yourself and please, none of the passive aggressive nonsense.

I was referring to past tense in August 13

I am accused of running up debts by wasting money well 1.25 to 1.3 was debts up to May 13 of my DLA now if the Club had gone back into admin l would not had to pay that as l am sure you understand so no passive agressive nonesense just facts but guess no place for them here

I am going nowhere now that might be bad news or good depends where you see things

The 1.25M purchase price has nothing to do with my DLA which is the debt you are all getting your knickers in a twist about

1.25M of the debt was incurred in 7 months prior to myself running the Club day to day by the marketing genuis PW and there are days l wonder should l just put the Club back into admin then and just become a landlord.

And you are the business guru who let Wildes loose with your chequebook? Genius. And now Wildes has gone you have run out of people to blame, Perhaps you need to look in the mirror Norman. Take it from me, you are driving away supporters with many years of continued support because of your actions. You won't win these people back so you need to make some important decisions. No one is going to pay you enough to repay your directors loans for a struggling 1st division, possibly to be 2nd division, football club, especially when a large proportion of this debt has been accumulated covering your own mistakes. I'm now off to play on a motorway.

And you are the business guru who let Wildes loose with your chequebook? Genius. And now Wildes has gone you have run out of people to blame, Perhaps you need to look in the mirror Norman. Take it from me, you are driving away supporters with many years of continued support because of your actions. You won't win these people back so you need to make some important decisions. No one is going to pay you enough to repay your directors loans for a struggling 1st division, possibly to be 2nd division, football club, especially when a large proportion of this debt has been accumulated covering your own mistakes. I'm now off to play on a motorway.

What l sell the Club for and when is no concern or indeed any of your busines

Who l sell to will be

I'm not sure how you can sarcastically call Paul Wildes a marketing genius when the current day to day running and marketing of the club is an absolute shambles. And that's on your watch.

You may not take 1 pound out of the club but you want every penny back you've put in. As you have stated you've never lost a business deal. So how about you drop your threats and nonsense about putting the club into admin and sort out the absolute mess that you have created. You alone.

I was referring to past tense in August 13

I am accused of running up debts by wasting money well 1.25 to 1.3 was debts up to May 13 of my DLA now if the Club had gone back into admin l would not had to pay that as l am sure you understand so no passive agressive nonesense just facts but guess no place for them here

I am going nowhere now that might be bad news or good depends where you see things

Facts? How much have you wasted on development players, later to be released with no impact on the club. How much has the Bruno "project" cost the club in increased directors loans? How much have your public outburts cost us in lost fans and revenue? If you are going nowhere, neither is the club only downwards. Why don't you ask Bill Lodey to arrange a meeting with Bill Bell again to advise you on what you should do? Facts? BS more like

Archived