onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Company accounts

Alan Baker

Advert

Strange isnt it l am supposed to just absorb the insults l am not sure l told you what to do with the pole but that little one would not really have the effect

I was not involved with the window but it was cruel

Where you not ashamed at Exeter if you went

Not sure where the peanuts come into it

Guess 100k a year if peanuts would go a long way

You're the ambassador of our club Smurf. Not me. It's not my job to attract fans, it's yours. You're in a profession now where you're going to be criticised (not insulted), you've admitted tonight you've made mistakes. Instead of learning from them, and tailoring the business by engaging with it's customers, you insult them, on here and twitter. You, Smurf, are a mess. Do the right thing, and get out of OUR club.

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

You never learn. Everything is always about you Smurf. You're an embarrassment to the club. Every decision you make damages us. Your posts tonight have drained any lingering hope I had that recent events / results would make you see sense and sell up. I despair every time you comment. Every plan you have, fails. You've taken a club with a positive, increased fanbase, to a divided one where STs and average attendances are getting lower every season.

I have learnt alot

I have not yet met the right people to sell the Club too but as and when they come you will be informed

The rest as you say is a fair reflection and the Club needs to recruit the right calibre of people to deliver it the biggest thing l have learnt is l cannot do all these things but can help ensure they are recruited

Now going forward if people really want us all to suceed then the emotional garbage needs to be parked and geniune constructive points put forward then with a fair wind and some lady luck things will improve

I don't see how the same mistakes won't be made this summer. I have no confidence that they won't be repeated.

This time next year we could fighting to stay out of the conference.

Norman doesn't have the skill set to rectify the problems and won't delegate to someone who can. We'll end up signing more daft players like Thai brides our of catalogues again.

I don't see how the same mistakes won't be made this summer. I have no confidence that they won't be repeated.

This time next year we could fighting to stay out of the conference.

Norman doesn't have the skill set to rectify the problems and won't delegate to someone who can. We'll end up signing more daft players like Thai brides our of catalogues again.

Well l hope for my sanity and the Club future you are wrong

Although l am not enjoying the current form or lack of it on the pitch l am enjoying going to the Club 1 day aweek and leaving it to others to run it

Although l am not enjoying the current form or lack of it on the pitch l am enjoying going to the Club 1 day aweek and leaving it to others to run it

Will you be attending the SC meeting alongside the CEO.

I hope to be pleasantly surprised as well, Norman.

Will you be attending the SC meeting alongside the CEO.

It was my understanding Colin was going along to introduce himself to the SC Committee which should of taken place at the last one but was cancelled due to Ally being ill

I think they know who l am so do not see the need myself

Archived