onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Potential Buyers

boslemportvale91

I don't know if I am included in the "handful" but it is not an obsession with me. I want to go and enjoy watching my team play well in a good atmosphere. I don't think the steadily dwindling crowds are caused by any perceived negativity on here, it is more the other way round, or vice versa if you want to sound all posh.

Advert

Exactly right!! its the same handful on here all the time its like an obsession with them!!

Exactly right? We have already established that our average attendances are declining year on year, do you really believe that this is caused by a few folk on the internet? Really john? Also do you honestly believe that no one is moaning on the terraces? No booing of the team then John, no discontent? Is that more to do with how we are playing rather than a few people moaning on the internet. You are taking a positive from being in a relegation fight, what pleasure is there in that? You seem to just gloss over Normans horrendous error in his Bruno "project" and just say that because Norman holds his hands up and says he's made another mistake and signs a few players that it's ok? I see little to be positive about John. Playing well it appears but getting no points or dropping silly points. Players in that we haven't really got time to allow to gel, before you know it we could be in the bottom 4 then pressure mounts and it will mount on vastly inexperienced players. Ex pros have highlighted this as a big worry, Robbie Earle and Phil Sproson being 2, i'd listen to them before I take any positivity from you. And all this can be traced back up to the helm John. Many can see it, some moan on the internet, thousands just quietly walk away. Still lets look for the positives in all those negatives hey John, instead of identfying the real problem and fixing it. As for obsession, the moaners are no more obsessed than you are in continually defending Norman in everything he does.

I see a team in transition that needs our support!! okay the Bruno experiment didn't work and Norman has made himself look pretty silly but has sanctioned the signings in the window and I see us getting better once these players have gelled,we have Foley back now plus the new additions and Forester once he is firing on all cylinders we will be ok

We are in RELEGATION BATTLE I know but sometimes this can be as exciting as a promotion charge it creates the same buzz as these are must win games!!

All i'm saying is to help the team we need to become the 12th man and stop all this doom and gloom negativity if you moan and groan all the time its ever likely people just dont want the hassle!!

Its almost becoming a daily rant and rave always bringing up the same garbage which has all been said and has now gone, the time is now and what we can all do to help the team over this hump!!

Or we could all just accept our fate like a wimpering dog in the corner!!

I know which I prefer!!

A relegation battle is exciting and creates the same buzz as a promotion charge?

Ffs John. You need help.

You really ******* do.

Just read forusall post. Clearly I'm talking crap....

Stoke were only getting 5-7k fans in their promotion season in the championship.

Nice of you to admit it because clearly you are.

In stokes promotion season their lowest attendance was 11,147 against QPR.

One of many reasons I can't take your posts seriously, Mark.

If you are going to provide stats then make them factual instead of plucking numbers out of thin air to suit what you want to think.

I see a team in transition that needs our support!! okay the Bruno experiment didn't work and Norman has made himself look pretty silly but has sanctioned the signings in the window and I see us getting better once these players have gelled,we have Foley back now plus the new additions and Forester once he is firing on all cylinders we will be ok

We are in RELEGATION BATTLE I know but sometimes this can be as exciting as a promotion charge it creates the same buzz as these are must win games!!

All i'm saying is to help the team we need to become the 12th man and stop all this doom and gloom negativity if you moan and groan all the time its ever likely people just dont want the hassle!!

Its almost becoming a daily rant and rave always bringing up the same garbage which has all been said and has now gone, the time is now and what we can all do to help the team over this hump!!

I know which I prefer!!

Avoiding relegation can be exciting, 4-0 away wins on the last day of the season will never be forgotten. 2 years ago Leicester were fighting relegation, as they are now, in between became English Champions. But they are very rare events, hopefully we will gradually become safe. I cannot say more exciting, but each game is more meaningful than cruising in 12th place. I know which I prefer, but we are where we are at present, nothing much we can do about the players except encourage.

Its the negativity in a handful of fans which is causing the 'apathy' they are like Trip advisor putting people off going keep spouting their 'bile' and its ever likely fans cant be ***** to go anymore, its the same on facebook negative comments of the club they profess to love

Daily rants of how they think the club should be run its ever likely the fans are dropping like fly's

Why not talk about the positive things and play a part in building the club up for a change!!

You can take positives from every situation but some fans have a big problem and only see the black side!!

What do you mean by they profess to love? at this moment in time i am very negative so what are you saying about me??

What are the positives at the moment,please help me out as i am struggling to find them at the moment

I know which I prefer!!

A team in transition where the Chairman cant even be arsed to name a manager after 7 games

The football is poor fare that's why the crowds are dwindling,it aint rocket science.Bruno's tenure was a disaster and we will be lucky to avoid the drop,Brown is doing his best with a squad of players who aren't really capable but to use an analogy I'd hate to play poker with the hand he's been dealt.:innocent06:

Exactly right!! its the same handful on here all the time its like an obsession with them!!

If i am classed in the handful then i know you are talking rot because it has only been the last couple of weeks i am turning against smurf as i have backed him 110% before that.

The man is ill,all i want is for him to sell up...dont you want that?

just to put the record straight I don't and never have had 'benefits' from the club I pay for my season ticket at the going rate each year as everybody else!

There is a lot the Chairman does that infuriates me also and wouldn't lose any sleep over the fact that if he sold up so be it but if they as a club or 'customer' as I like to call them, ask me to do them a job I like any other Company who does work for them, i,m not going to turn it down!!

There are no favours done on either side as far as i,m concerned its just another job!!

work I may add i,ve done for 25 years with Bill Bell, Bratt and now Norman there's no favourtism with anybody Norman just happens to be the current custodian

Exactly right? We have already established that our average attendances are declining year on year, do you really believe that this is caused by a few folk on the internet? Really john? Also do you honestly believe that no one is moaning on the terraces? No booing of the team then John, no discontent? Is that more to do with how we are playing rather than a few people moaning on the internet. You are taking a positive from being in a relegation fight, what pleasure is there in that? You seem to just gloss over Normans horrendous error in his Bruno "project" and just say that because Norman holds his hands up and says he's made another mistake and signs a few players that it's ok? I see little to be positive about John. Playing well it appears but getting no points or dropping silly points. Players in that we haven't really got time to allow to gel, before you know it we could be in the bottom 4 then pressure mounts and it will mount on vastly inexperienced players. Ex pros have highlighted this as a big worry, Robbie Earle and Phil Sproson being 2, i'd listen to them before I take any positivity from you. And all this can be traced back up to the helm John. Many can see it, some moan on the internet, thousands just quietly walk away. Still lets look for the positives in all those negatives hey John, instead of identfying the real problem and fixing it. As for obsession, the moaners are no more obsessed than you are in continually defending Norman in everything he does.

Why don't we look at the average attendance at the season end then Tim traditionally teams do suffer with losing fans when a team is not doing so well...they are still there though! draw Man U in the cup or have a nice tasty relegation match at the end and they will all come out of the woodwork!!

Getting rid of the problem for you though is 'hounding' Norman out of town with your constant criticism be careful what you wish for! who's to say the next custodian is going be any better!! we could end up with a 'Coventry' or 'Blackpool' situation!!

Then you would moan!!!

Archived