onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Potential Buyers

boslemportvale91

Advert

Clutching at straws reasoning, or having viable other answers that dont agree with your agenda.Of course, its all Smurfs fault that 1800 fans (including the away fans in the averages) who dont want to turn up. Who is talking crap now.

You haven't offered a viable alternative though, you even used an example of Stoke (giving rediculously innacurate figures) to back up your arguement! Please also clarify what my "agenda" is. Facts are attendances, including away fans, are 1800 down. You are right on one thing, Smurfs actions wont have put off away fans, which means that if their numbers are roughly the same the home fans have decreased even more.

A statement of intent from Smurf would go a long way to appeasing supporters, such as that dialogue has been opened with Streete to discuss an extension to his contract, that would mean there was a plan for the future.

We all know though that the club is run on the basics, so Streetes contract will be run down,and his replacement will be a kid or an injured journeyman

You haven't offered a viable alternative though, you even used an example of Stoke (giving rediculously innacurate figures) to back up your arguement! Please also clarify what my "agenda" is. Facts are attendances, including away fans, are 1800 down. You are right on one thing, Smurfs actions wont have put off away fans, which means that if their numbers are roughly the same the home fans have decreased even more.

Wouldn't you expect more away fans if their chances of winning have greatly increased?

Oh they do, but some people don't seem to understand that the average away support is roughly level over the last few seasons, and could never account for a drop from 6200 to under 4500. The figures are available but if you think I am going to waste time on a wum like you posting them all in you are very much mistaken.

Poor get out clause.

Can't remember anyone filling the Hamil End like Wolves and Coventry did in 2013/14?

Can't remember anyone filling the Hamil End like Wolves and Coventry did in 2013/14?

Wolves brought 4200, Coventry 3500, two gates, work out how that affects the average over 23 games, its 334. Apart from these two are you saying that every other away club have brought less over the following seasons? Go and have a look at the attendances for that whole season, until Norman declared we didn't want promotion (in January when we were just outside the playoffs)our gates were 6000+. I really dont know what point you are trying to prove.

To be fair, I know I said it's pretty pointless discussing buyers when the club doesn't even seem to be up for sale...but isn't that what this thread is meant to be about, potential buyers? Not attendances, the figures & if they've dropped, whose fault it is for them dropping, the way Smurf is or isn't running the club, etc?

Archived