onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams Hopes For Fan Support!!

carpetman123

I'm still starving them out, but I went to get a couple of tickets just for the crewe game, and seeing vale park in the flesh, so to speak, made me a bit sentimental and want to go tomorrow.

Then I remembered how shockingly the evil *******s in the boardroom have treated us, then I remembered how pig headed I am, and decided to stand firm!!!

I feel like that when i have watched the goals on a saturday night:yes:

Advert

Mark,weren't we told the other day that the deal had been done?:unsure:

If they said that then it should have been followed with BB resigning on the spot and that hasn't happened yet,so i will await the proof just like i am waiting to hear all the points of the investment before i jump the gun and slate it like some have.

Bill can't go until the BlueSky rep has been elected otherwise we have an unquorate board to be fair.

Perhaps because Mike Lloyd got an overwhelming "vote of no confidence" and is therefore not trusted that is why nobody believes

a word the man says....the club is even less open and transparent than ever....Lloyd,Bratt,Oliver and even Meigh are still in the Boardroom and Jackson still wields a lot of power...the offer to

the NLV was a hollow sham and a Director elected by the shareholders was prevented from doing due dilligence and still

hasn't seen the books....Deakin lied about Nantwich...and this

400k investment to get them an extra 24.9% so that they can never be challenged at an EGM ever again puts an end to the myth of democracy and a fans owned club...this deal keeps them in power

for what 400k minus the Bratt pay out.

So it is 350k as the rest is not money into the club which is not 5 million with 1.2 million upfront.

Starve 'em out.

A lot of those same characters may never come back along with the silent majority, what then? Oliver and Bratt are still keeping thousands away what are you going to do about it?

Starve the *******s out.

Thousands away? I think not. 300 or 400 maybe. Look at all league attendances and I think you will find they are down. Tuesday showed we are still one of the better supported lower league clubs even with SEO.

I don't think anything in that post was true.

Perhaps because Mike Lloyd got an overwhelming "vote of no confidence" and is therefore not trusted that is why nobody believes

a word the man says....the club is even less open and transparent than ever....Lloyd,Bratt,Oliver and even Meigh are still in the Boardroom and Jackson still wields a lot of power...the offer to

the NLV was a hollow sham and a Director elected by the shareholders was prevented from doing due dilligence and still

hasn't seen the books....Deakin lied about Nantwich...and this

400k investment to get them an extra 24.9% so that they can never be challenged at an EGM ever again puts an end to the myth of democracy and a fans owned club...this deal keeps them in power

for what 400k minus the Bratt pay out.

So it is 350k as the rest is not money into the club which is not 5 million with 1.2 million upfront.

Starve 'em out.

I can think of 8 million reasons why SEO isn't working.

Can only think of 7.6 million which is that small part of this 8 million that is not going into the club....the 400k that is actually going into the club is all down to the SEO/B&G/NLV true fans....not quite that 1.2 million from Sims and Chaudry....and not 5 million either.

I can think of 8 million reasons why SEO isn't working.

And as I said yesterday, the remedial amongst us see the £8m headline figure and think this is the amount that will be deposited in the clubs bank account. I really am astounded at how thick some people are.

I give up with fans who cannot see the wood from the trees. The maximum that can be invested in the club is £400,000.00 under the 24.9%, what is so hard to understand about that. If the further £7.6m is all there to be invested, why isn't a portion of it put aside for team strengthening? The reason is because it is not a global investment of £8m of Ameriskys money, it is reliant on grants which is why it is being spent on developing Council land at Chatterly Whitfield, which is not an asset of the clubs and therefore wont show up in the accounts.

Guest thecharlatans
If Adams doesnt know the reasons for the drop in gates then he either a devious ******* or thick as pig ****. He should stop making provocative comments and concentrate on the football. Now where have I heard that one before?

Starve the *******s out.

you really are a poison to the club and your judgement on anything Vale is completely wharped beyond repair. He was simply hoping for a big crowd to cheer the players on in a big match. What is wrong with that and why try and twist it into something it isn't.

Open the window in your stuffy room and get out more. Your conspiracy theories are extremely annoying and uncalled for.

Archived