onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams Hopes For Fan Support!!

carpetman123

you really are a poison to the club and your judgement on anything Vale is completely wharped beyond repair. He was simply hoping for a big crowd to cheer the players on in a big match. What is wrong with that and why try and twist it into something it isn't.

Open the window in your stuffy room and get out more. Your conspiracy theories are extremely annoying and uncalled for.

Not poison but very very angry about being kept away from a club I have supported for 53 years. What kind of people can keep me and hundreds like me away from somethings we've given our lives to for so long.

Its OK for you to continually take the **** and argue people down but once someone else does it they're poison. Get a life.

I would be quite happy to meet with you and discuss my theories.

How about the Full Moon.;)

Advert

you really are a poison to the club and your judgement on anything Vale is completely wharped beyond repair. He was simply hoping for a big crowd to cheer the players on in a big match. What is wrong with that and why try and twist it into something it isn't.

Open the window in your stuffy room and get out more. Your conspiracy theories are extremely annoying and uncalled for.

You're extremely annoying and uncalled for. If you've got the balls, come and say that to me in person you little ****.

Fairportnick, there's NO reasoning with SOME of these chuff's is there!? ;)And having read most of your 6,000+ post's I've taken to saying STARVE the *******S out in me sleep! :DI'll pay FULL price for the same 3 ST'S I did last year the DAY Pratt and Oliver are gone, SORRY but 'About to' and 'Going to' mean CHUFF ALL with this lot to me!......:unsure:

Fairportnick, there's NO reasoning with SOME of these chuff's is there!? ;)And having read most of your 6,000+ post's I've taken to saying STARVE the *******S out in me sleep! :DI'll pay FULL price for the same 3 ST'S I did last year the DAY Pratt and Oliver are gone, SORRY but 'About to' and 'Going to' mean CHUFF ALL with this lot to me!......:unsure:

Cheers , a voice of reason and logic amongst the goats and children.

Ditto Cheeky and Deano.

Starve the *******s out.:D

Well said mickey real fans will be at the match tomorrow while the ex supporters will be on here hoping for a poor crowd,defeat etc.....vale fans my ****.

The same real fans who booed at half time during the Southend match and start threads on here criticising Tom Pope? Is that what a real fan is these days? You certainly live up to your name.

Well said mickey real fans will be at the match tomorrow while the ex supporters will be on here hoping for a poor crowd,defeat etc.....vale fans my ****.

Judging by that post I'm certain most of the people staying away were watching the Vale before your ***se was even thought of.

I've not seen anyone who is staying away hoping for a defeat..can you give an example and I'll happily change my mind

Which is harder..going to the games cos you think that's the best way to move things forward or not doing what you love and staying away cos you think that's the best way forward? Clealry it's the latter.

Staying away is a bold and radical step which takes some guts and passion. Whether it works or not remains to be seen but it takes more to stay away than to go...and that's no criticism of those that do go..it's a comment on those choosing not to

The same real fans who booed at half time during the Southend match and start threads on here criticising Tom Pope? Is that what a real fan is these days? You certainly live up to your name.

The fans who pay their money are entitled to their opinion,unlike some on here,wow didnt expect the comment about my name Im really hurt by that :rolleyes:

Archived