onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ryan Burge

robf

Advert

Delightfully tasteful clothing, which has already influenced many far and wide - I saw exactly the same style in 2 charity shops in the middle of Rotherham last week.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: The image of Rotherham Fashion Week did it for me, one of the few places in the world that makes Stoke look like Monte Carlo. As the advert goes, "Sports Direct dot com, it's cool in Rotherham..."

:laugh::laugh::laugh: The image of Rotherham Fashion Week did it for me, one of the few places in the world that makes Stoke look like Monte Carlo. As the advert goes, "Sports Direct dot com, it's cool in Rotherham..."

How dare you, my adopted new home of Rotherham has some lovely attractions, we have an EDL march about every 6 weeks, and bred such wonderful people as the Chuckle brothers, Lynne Perrie, William Hague and if we are pushing it a bit Jeremy Clarkson crawled out of a nearby cave and worked for t'Advertiser before fame and infamy.

The Masbrough annual bile 'n bogies pie contest is much envied throughout many parts of the world. More seriously, I'd swap Vale and Rotherham grounds in a heartbeat.

• 2 weeks later...

I did a short stint with Port Vale when I was at uni during the Micky Adams promotion season. I was helping with the pre season fitness. The difference in attitude between Ryan and Sam Morsy was ridiculous, hence why I'm watching one of them having a good game vs Man Utd against a World Cup winner and the other is out of the game.

I find it amazing, he was a really good prospect once upon a time. Why hasnt he settled into another team? There were rumpored championship bids on the table. Is it all down to attitude? Hes been pretty usless everywhere he has been since leaving the Vale. Was it just right place right time for him here? Was Micky the only manager to get the best out of him (sure that would hurt ha)

He was never that good for us, it's a bit of a myth in my opinion. You could see he had some ability but he was anonymous for large parts of game, and a strong gust of wind knocked him over. He's obviously got a poor attitude which is why his career has been a failure.

Did he win joint fans player of the year that season?

I think he played his part, and alongside a more combative central midfield player was a good player. His ability in training was sometimes extremely impressive. Never mind, he seems to have moved on to the next chapter anyhow.

Archived