onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown is NOT the answer!

RayWalkers40yarder

Do you call everyone a **** fan if they don't agree with you.? I expected us lose yesterday, but not like that. I expected some fight, anything but that shower of ***** i witnessed yesterday. And if you believe Smurf offered cash for Jones then your deluded, unless he offered peanuts like the fat **** always does. This club wont get in the Championship anytime soon, especially while Smurf is here. This club is in a mess, and the sooner people like you realise this the better.

Also, im still laughing about the bit where you said this is our best side for 10 years. Hahahahahaha

No, not everyone, just **** fans who post negative drivel on here every week. Amazing your not posting when we win.

Funny that, Birmingham accepted our offer, but it wasn't cash??

Small things amuse small minds don't they....

Advert

When Micky left it was Norman who chose Page. The cheap option.

When Page left the next decision had to be spot on. Instead of going for a safer option, the chairman then took this club down the most ridiculous route. It was Norman who employed a man who at the time had a record that was unemployable! A win ratio of around 22% and had six jobs where he hadn't done more than 11 months! I said at the time he wouldn't see Christmas. He just about did. The chairman then had to back him. The chairman sanctioned signings of players that were scouted on YouTube! The chairman gave out two and three year contracts.

Thing is though John, and I vividly remember it, that I and certain others were berated from being so called "negative" in the summer. I explained it was merely concerns at the route we were going down and now them concerns are reality.

The manager was hopeless. I agree. But why were some surprised? I doubt any other chairman in English football would have given him a contract. Not only that though, the chairman gave him three years! Three ******* years for a man who had never lasted anywhere else more than 11 months and had a win ratio worse than Sinnott, Glover and Gannon!

And now here we are.

So what to do? Get rid of 20 of them? That would be a good start. How though? Pay them up? Sell them? Who to? Not even evo stik standard most of them.

So we are in a right old mess and face another major decision in employing the next man but the man who sanctioned the mess has to make that decision and quite frankly i'd have more faith if he put 20 names into a bag and picking one out and employing him, rather than using his noggin because some of his major decisions have been suicidal for the club.

Bill Bratt was a **** of the highest order. He ripped off supporters and the club. He took us into admin because the club went black and gold. But this idiot is something else. He doesn't need a black and gold faction to get crowds of 3000. Supporters are leaving in their droves because of him, his attitude and the way he runs the football club. He hasn't grasped the soul out of longstanding supporters and it simply can't carry on. We will be without a club sooner than later under his tenure.

But we have to trust Norman to get it right with the next appointment but when he was actually naive enough to believe Bruno was going to fill the stadium by the end of the season, I ain't holding hope much hope he gets it right.

Can't argue with any of that Paul but I like to think I,m a sort of optimistic type of person and we as supporters have to be optimistic to a point that once we get our better players back and the Manager (whoever he will be) will bring in the experience that we need to turn us around then surely that's better than being so totally negative and running around like headless chickens!!! Is it not!!

QUOTE=Guppy 4 England;692243]

No, not everyone, just **** fans who post negative drivel on here every week. Amazing your not posting when we win.

Funny that, Birmingham accepted our offer, but it wasn't cash??

Small things amuse small minds don't they....

Best side in 10 years.:laugh:

fans keep saying our chairman as no football experience but many on here feel their knowledge of football far superior due to many years of supporting the Vale,I assume he gained similar football experience following his boy hood club Coventry.we all want to support a winning team, winners and losers in all leagues.confidence is one of the main elements of winning football matches, so if Michael Brown as the man management skills to rebuild that confidence back into the players, lifting the tempo and working harder together to be successful, all these young lads have the desire to succeed. if M.B. can find the right players to blend in with exciting players and a little bit of luck. (another element of success) Any new manager appointed would have to do similar if he succeed successful, if he fails, out of work looking for new appointment hoping for better luck.I know the saying you make your own luck but why do managers fail at one club and succeed at the next, (luck) So lets hope whoever gets our next managers job is blessed with luck. keep the faith

Archived