onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

v Tranmere Rovers (JPT-N): all the pre game stuff; the game itself

Fozza19

Must be some sort of in joke.

I honestly don't see what posters like you add to the forum. ANY excuse to moan about ANYTHING. Starve em out. We should start a campaign inside the ground FEO. **** em off. The moaners that is.

It's funny you should say that as I went up to my 1st home game on Saturday, with a 'free' ticket, and if you kicked all the moaners out there'd only be a couple of hundred fans left inside the ground.

Advert

It's funny you should say that as I went up to my 1st home game on Saturday, with a 'free' ticket, and if you kicked all the moaners out there'd only be a couple of hundred fans left inside the ground.

well said yes i can negative on here but when im at the games especially this season im behind the players.

I hear the same voices moaning all the time about the same players? there is no decent support at home, except maybe the chavs and young uns down in paddock who start the support chants everytime!!

I have not seen one bit of real effort by the club to get fans back!!

Perhaps because he had the balls to take one and no one else did?

I love this 'having the balls to take one' crap.

Let's face it......they're hardly defusing a bomb, or going out in all weathers to rescue some stranded soul on a fishing boat. They're not spending 8 hours down a cold dark mine, or working on high voltage control systems are they?, risking life and linb for the cause (no offence meant Lewis).

They're kicking a soft spherical objest at a target 12 yards away for Christ's sake.

And it's not as if there's any 'real' pressure, let's face it, in my time I can recall Vale only ever winning ONE Penalty shootout, against Gillingham, so it's not like they need to keep a run going is it?

And it's not as if there's any 'real' pressure, let's face it, in my time I can recall Vale only ever winning ONE Penalty shootout, against Gillingham, so it's not like they need to keep a run going is it?

I seem to recall us beating Chesterfield on pens in the JPT at home a few years back- Mark Goodlad scored one!

I seem to recall us beating Chesterfield on pens in the JPT at home a few years back- Mark Goodlad scored one!

Think Goodlad scored one and saved 3? (Sam Collins scored the winner?) We beat Norwich as well in the Carling cup, again down to Goodlad making a couple of saves, and Jeff Smith scored the winner

I love this 'having the balls to take one' crap.

Let's face it......they're hardly defusing a bomb, or going out in all weathers to rescue some stranded soul on a fishing boat. They're not spending 8 hours down a cold dark mine, or working on high voltage control systems are they?, risking life and linb for the cause (no offence meant Lewis).

They're kicking a soft spherical objest at a target 12 yards away for Christ's sake.

Exactly my point. Some players didn't 'have the balls' and it's hardly something that takes balls, so they're the ones to blame, not the ones who did step up.

Why the **** was pope brought on to take a penalty?!?!?

Exactly why did he come on at all. You need a player with good technical ability to take a penalty and Pope has got none. I knew before he took it that he was going to miss. We need another striker quickly, if not we might not make the playoffs. For some reason i can't see adams playing Richards and Rigg i think it will be Pope and one of the others which is wrong. Goals win games.

Archived