onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Sheffield United v Port Vale

panhead

We lost to a fellow play off hopeful. Bad performance by sounds of it.

We are 7th in mid October which is an improvement on the last 10 odd years so I'm not joining a lot of people in the suicide pact just yet.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Advert

We were absolute dog poo from start to finish today and ashamed to be associated with such a **** poor performance I went when the 3rd goal went in Patterson should be no where near the first team he brings nothing and Grant had his worst game in a Vale shirt today needs to be wholesale changes for Tuesday we have no threat going forward at all and can't seem to keep the ball for more than three passes, shocking performance and completely over the top policing and stewarding again from South Yorkshires finest chucking people out at half time at will for nothing!!! Don't think I'm going to bother with Sheffield again crap city

Says the bloke who criticised supporters for being negative, get behind the team and Smurf, you would have given your right arm off for seventh at this stage of the season in July.

We were absolute dog poo from start to finish today and ashamed to be associated with such a **** poor performance I went when the 3rd goal went in Patterson should be no where near the first team he brings nothing and Grant had his worst game in a Vale shirt today needs to be wholesale changes for Tuesday we have no threat going forward at all and can't seem to keep the ball for more than three passes, shocking performance and completely over the top policing and stewarding again from South Yorkshires finest chucking people out at half time at will for nothing!!! Don't think I'm going to bother with Sheffield again crap city

you bring nothing being a fan of vale, constant moaning after every defeat, yawn yawn yawn blah same crap everytime, your just a bunch of michaels, weve lost, get over it for gods sake.

you bring nothing being a fan of vale, constant moaning after every defeat, yawn yawn yawn blah same crap everytime, your just a bunch of michaels, weve lost, get over it for gods sake.

Do u not think people have a right to moan after a performance like that? Particularly those of us that gave a Saturday up to go the match? I suppose we should take 4 nil as a good result against a big team like Sheff Utd should we? Jesus wept.

So we just sit back pay our money and just accept that performance then?

I do not know what you expect John.

We have had a fantastic start to the season. Punching well above our weight.

Many predicted days like this. You were preaching to back the manager and your mate Norm.

I do believe most have. Just because we got panned by Sheffield it shouldnt mean you become all bi polar.

We lost against a side who i believe will go up this season.

There has to be a sense of realism. Normans expectations have obviously brainwashed some.

Im so happy to have 20 points on the board and the sooner we hit 50, the better.

Three points on Tuesday and all will be rosy again.

I do not know what you expect John.

We have had a fantastic start to the season. Punching well above our weight.

Many predicted days like this. You were preaching to back the manager and your mate Norm.

I do believe most have. Just because we got panned by Sheffield it shouldnt mean you become all bi polar.

We lost against a side who i believe will go up this season.

There has to be a sense of realism. Normans expectations have obviously brainwashed some.

Im so happy to have 20 points on the board and the sooner we hit 50, the better.

Three points on Tuesday and all will be rosy again.

2 draws v mk dons and Sheffield and posters on here would have been saying we were world beater's and certainties for promotion. Crazy isn't it.

Only the away following who paid there hard earned money to watch such drivel r the ones i feel sorry for .

Im just glad im in Rhyl ,and im not surprised at the manner of the defeat v Coventry and level of performances generally lately meaning ill take avoiding relegation now and ill snap your hand off .

Cup ties lost to Carlisle and Mansfield hate to be negative as negativity breeds negativity but we r to slow and ponderous .

Its a long season now we have players all dropping there performance levels from a 8 to a five and if your goalkeeper is having to much do which Alnwick generally is then it tells me the players in front of him aint good enough .

Be lucky survive i mean big game a fifth of our home attendance there 721poor souls and a no show REALLY !!!

Absolutely nothing up front.Players are very lightweight and not physically strong enough.Players backing off from tackles.Yet again players getting left free in the box.Play very slow,no urgency throughout the team.Typical Vale away performance.A massive improvement needed for Bolton.We have a couple of games before Bolton and work on those improvements needs to start straight away.

So do 'little Rochdale' go to teams like Sheff Utd and think 'oh dear, these have go 10 times as many supporters as we have, we best roll over for them'? The answer is clearly no. They make life as difficult and uncomfortable as possible. They start on the front foot and get in the home teams faces. We don't even do this at home.

I would like to see a complete overhaul of tactics for the next away game. I mean, what have we got to lose? Give Cicilia one last chance and play more direct, with either Jones or Patterson supporting, with a specific job of holding the flaming ball and bring others into play. Put either Shalaj or Kelly wide to create something. Play with more controlled aggression and get at them early doors.

What's the worst that could happen? Our so-called best XI were only saved from an eight goal thrashing my a linesman flag anyway, so I'm not sure it can get much worse.

What's the worst that could happen? Our so-called best XI were only saved from an eight goal thrashing my a linesman flag anyway, so I'm not sure it can get much worse.

That might just give our so called best XI players a kick up the back end and wake them up and play with more urgency

Archived