onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

So why did Perry leave?

Jacko51

Advert

isnt that a negative...???? helllloooooo anybody there......Beagle...??

I went to bed sorry.

I imagine it is a negative. But I don't automatically believe he has lied about anything because you say he did. I didn't really read anything about the nantwich story as it seemed boring and pathetic really. One of those things that is so unusual it could be any number of reasons but our fans automatically decide it's a board cover up to try and steal £1200 from a local non league side.

Show me the quote of him lying.

Stopped box holders and directors viewing the man of the match sponsorship which means people aren't hanging around and spending money in the restaurant on beer.

He's outsourced catering to a company that have put prices up so much no-one now wants a meal. £25 for bangers and mash? No ta!

Right, what good things has he done then?

who knows because long term deals with no disclosure of how much they're worth

What's he hiding in this new transparent age at PVFC?

I suspect they're all being sold off way too cheaply to get past a difficult financial period but you can only sell pouring rights, catering rights etc once per year and from everything I've heard so far I wouldn't be surprised to hear the catering contract is ended early by Elior (sp?) as I'm guessing they've been over promised what's possible from PVFC

This is not a wealthy area so increased prices for less will not go down well, supporters simply won't buy so rather than going up five fold as I think Pezza claimed it'll be just the opposite.

What has Perry actually done that is negative?

Aside from being responsible for the global financial crisis and us having to put our matchday prices up by a few coppers because of the rise in VAT.

RB

I think that a key consideration is what PD is being compared to i.e. Bratt :whistling:

Say no more.

We will find out if the things he has done so far are good when the accounts for this season are published in November 2012. Only then will we get a true and accurate view of whether his changes have been any good.

It's not a lie. I've never been banned from anything in my life nevermind an internet site.

There was a period where the site was flicking between being viewable by guests and not, mainly on matchdays and stuff, It only could have gone permanently closed to guests around the time I signed up. Because that is why I made an account...

Also I am Glenn:rolleyes:

It's been pretty much permanently closed to guests since January 2011. That is when we had a big influx of new members registering. May 2011 saw very few new members joining compared to January.

I think it's blatently obvious you're a wind up merchant with a username chosen to provoke a negative reaction. Had you been a genuine Vale fan with no malicious intent, you'd have chosen a neutral username, not something like banbell or southburslemvaliant for example.

Had you been a genuine Vale fan with no malicious intent, you'd have chosen a neutral username, not something like banbell or southburslemvaliant for example.

Forgetting the contents of their posts, why are those two usernames not "neutral" in your opinion Mark?

Perry Deakin is getting brownie points for his work at Vale. What I can't understand is why he is here. His CV shows he has had spells in commercial roles at Wolves, Birmingham, Derby (all bigger clubs than Vale) and also at a First Class Cricket County, Northants CCC. So why, if he is such a successful guy in his field, has he left jobs at high profile clubs like those and ended up walking into a League Two club in turmoil? It doesn't make sense to me. Can anyone explain, please?

Ambition! Each of his moves were to move to bigger job roles--good on him--let's be thankful he came to PV!

Forgetting the contents of their posts, why are those two usernames not "neutral" in your opinion Mark?

Banbell = Ban Bell

southburslemvaliant = set up to have a dig at users who don't live in the area, as sh. I don't even think there is a South Burslem!

Archived