onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

So why did Perry leave?

Jacko51

Advert

I heard that Karren Brady "tried" to get him a job at Burton, but they did their own digging and said no chance!

He got the job at Vale as he and his wife/partner and Lloyd and his partner are friends.

well it must be true then. and if they are friends..so what? judge him on what he does, not who he knows.

talking about karren Brady - she was bought into Birmingham because David Sullivan knew her. what difference does it make? does that not sure the stand in Chairman is using his contacts to the best of his ability, rather than going in the yellow pages?

well it must be true then. and if they are friends..so what? judge him on what he does, not who he knows.

talking about karren Brady - she was bought into Birmingham because David Sullivan knew her. what difference does it make? does that not sure the stand in Chairman is using his contacts to the best of his ability, rather than going in the yellow pages?

Not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying how he got his job.

I heard that Karren Brady "tried" to get him a job at Burton, but they did their own digging and said no chance!

He got the job at Vale as he and his wife/partner and Lloyd and his partner are friends.

Yeah because Burton Albion FC have way more resources than Karen Brady who has worked with him personally.

This is the kind of complete **** that dilutes your opinion and everything you stand for Caroline Oakes. It's a shame. I don't think anybody actually enjoys reading things that make no sense and have zero reason to be believed other than the fact that everyone on here wants to believe it.

Maybe the guy gets a buzz from turning stuff round. Maybe he saw Vale in league two as a canvas that could be a cracking thing to put on his CV in the future if he came here and was instrumental in the clubs upturn in fortunes. Maybe his reason for joining PVFC is not too dissimilar to a certain someone who has joined us twice now, for the same reason.

Pery Deakin said on Sunday that he did not know of Lemon Zest, which was a lie as he was involved with them. His shady dealings were the reason he left Birmingham. I don't know if he was sacked or asked to leave but I was told he did not work his notice. He then got a job at Derby and I was told that when they found out what went on at Birmingham they also dispensed with his services. These stories have been told to me by a person who got "tucked up" by Mr Deakin.

On a different thread Mike Lloyd and Perry Deakin said they would speak to Glenn Oliver to try to get him to resign now and not at the AGM so that all the fans who will not go back to the Vale until he is gone can start to put more funds into the club now and not next year.

Yet another thread based around negativity, I seem less inclined to use OVF each & every day - which is a shame because it is an excellent site in its set up. But lately, as much as I dislike the board goings on, its just 'lets pick fault with something else'.

Heres an idea, lets have a happy positive thread.

Not necessarily I think its acceptable for Shareholders,Season ticket holders and supporters of a supporter run football club to be open and transparent.

If the club was in the hands of one man my feelings would be ....let them get on with it,.....it isn't and so it would seem reasonable to question the employment background of of such a recently acquired employee who would appear to wield such influence.

Yeah because Burton Albion FC have way more resources than Karen Brady who has worked with him personally.

This is the kind of complete **** that dilutes your opinion and everything you stand for Caroline Oakes. It's a shame. I don't think anybody actually enjoys reading things that make no sense and have zero reason to be believed other than the fact that everyone on here wants to believe it.

Maybe the guy gets a buzz from turning stuff round. Maybe he saw Vale in league two as a canvas that could be a cracking thing to put on his CV in the future if he came here and was instrumental in the clubs upturn in fortunes. Maybe his reason for joining PVFC is not too dissimilar to a certain someone who has joined us twice now, for the same reason.

The thread relates to the "history" of Deakin, I was merely passing on information that I had that I thought was relevant to the thread. Apologies if that causes problems for you.

Hope you can back that claim up as I know for a fact that isn't true. It's up to PD to tell you about his past however just look at his job title now compared to previous titles and you will get close to the answer.

On a different thread Mike Lloyd and Perry Deakin said they would speak to Glenn Oliver to try to get him to resign now and not at the AGM so that all the fans who will not go back to the Vale until he is gone can start to put more funds into the club now and not next year.

Anyone know if they have contacted Glenn over this yet or about Glenn sponsoring someone with his shares as was also suggested.I think it could be in the best interests of the club(just as Glenn often say's) but i'm not sure he would do either resign now or sponsor someone.

The thread relates to the "history" of Deakin, I was merely passing on information that I had that I thought was relevant to the thread. Apologies if that causes problems for you.

It's not me it's causing problems for, as I mentioned in my post.

that post has diluted my opinion of everything you will post in future. There is no source, no reasoning, no sense, nothing but an intention to keep throwing **** at Perry Deakin until some of it sticks.

I'm waiting for someone to explain to me how this cut price advertising he's supposedly been giving away is a terrible thing for the club. Because in my eyes, attracting potential investors and improving probably poor relationships with local businesses in a season whch has potential to end very well is not horrific business. Plus any money gained is money we wouldn't have had. But hey ho, it's not £5 million pounds of immediate cash investment so **** it off.

Guest thecharlatans
Yet another thread based around negativity, I seem less inclined to use OVF each & every day - which is a shame because it is an excellent site in its set up. But lately, as much as I dislike the board goings on, its just 'lets pick fault with something else'.

Heres an idea, lets have a happy positive thread.

just keep focussed on what being a port vale supporter is all about (football by the way) and an image of the marching through Burslem getting heckled and you will do fine. Remember, this website isn't representative of Port Vale fans

We are goin up

Archived