onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

So why did Perry leave?

Jacko51

His user name is a side swipe at Legal Beagal.

ok, ok I admit I am not beagle royalty.

It's not a sideswipe.

It's a pun, a joke, a funny.

This is the complexion rearing up again Mark. I am a new poster and am not towing the party line and suddenly I'm glenn and I hate Mo and Mark and am taking the **** out of his lawyer.

I read the forum without an account and when it came to signing up I couldn't think of a username immediately. Sue me. (please don't sue me legalbeagle).

Advert

ok, ok I admit I am not beagle royalty.

It's not a sideswipe.

It's a pun, a joke, a funny.

This is the complexion rearing up again Mark. I am a new poster and am not towing the party line and suddenly I'm glenn and I hate Mo and Mark and am taking the **** out of his lawyer.

I read the forum without an account and when it came to signing up I couldn't think of a username immediately. Sue me. (please don't sue me legalbeagle).

Oh shut up...give us all a break eh?

'What are you going to campaign about when all traces of V2001 are gone and we have our 5 million investment'.

Regal Beagle don't be so naive. Deakin has taken over from Mr Bratt who was totally incompetent in his role as Chair and CEO. All he is doing is selling more advertising (for which I give credit) but 5 million. I don't think so!

And MagicFlask is deadly serious?

I signed up when I could no longer see the forum as a guest with no intention of posting.

I'd like to know why you think it is so significant that I am posting now though?

actually, the username is because I used to own a flask in the season we nearly got promoted to what is now the Championship, when we did win the Autoglass, and towards the end of the season, when it was getting warm and sunny, as it did back then, I still took the flask to every game - and as long as no-one opened it, the vale won. An idiot mate of mine insisted on opening it at Wembley, in the play-off final, and the rest is history....as is the flask. Magic, as you can see, so there. I don't think your name has that integrity.....

actually, the username is because I used to own a flask in the season we nearly got promoted to what is now the Championship, when we did win the Autoglass, and towards the end of the season, when it was getting warm and sunny, as it did back then, I still took the flask to every game - and as long as no-one opened it, the vale won. An idiot mate of mine insisted on opening it at Wembley, in the play-off final, and the rest is history....as is the flask. Magic, as you can see, so there. I don't think your name has that integrity.....

So it was partly your fault that Swanny got sent off and we went on to lose 3-0?:D

So it's either you genuinely believe that a flask had magical properties which meant Vale would win, or the name is a humorous idiom.

One thing that did stand out on Sunday was how Lloyd and Deakin thought Oliver was a complete **** and how he was holding up the club moving forward.The knowing nods of agreement between them spoke volumes of the state of the club behind the scenes

So if Oliver is the main sticking point I can't see the point in constantly throwing **** at Deakin until some of it sticks?

Or at least wait until Bratt and Oliver are out of the picture.

I'll just get the usual "someone has to ask these questions" But it is people that know **** all just sticking their oar in, and can't come up with any serious negatives aside from Perry causing the recession and not giving someone a cup of tea.

Archived