onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

So why did Perry leave?

Jacko51

Advert

You've missed my point.

Your sauce (may aswell spell it that way) told you that Perry robbed some pensioners or something. But its fine because your mate told you.

But when Peter Jackson tells you what he's heard off his mate he is a criminal and has commited the most heinous crime of defaming Mo and his £5million and deserves to be locked in the tower of burslem before being beheaded infront of a baying crowd.

It's odd that this particular user name has cropped up all of a sudden....not really an obvious wind up.....you must be really proud of your snide little comments too......and as for suggesting that people ought to "switch off " etc. have you counted how many posts you've made on this thread in such a short period of time? I reckon the laptop's melting......

if you are wondering why people comment about spelling mistakes, especially linked to the spelling of names, maybe you ought to check the thread on Geroid, and notice some of the mis-spelling that typifies those posts......unless of course you already know why.....

Back on topic.

Didn't someone who posts on here (sorry can't remember who) contact Northants CC and ask a few pertinent questions about Mr Deakin? I'm sure the response wasn't particularly complimentary of our CEO.

Why are you trying to smear him?

He got the job because he knows Lloyd. SO WHAT.

Lloyd is the man who is seemingly trying to give us what we want. So why are you trying to undermine him aswell.

What are you going to campaign about when all traces of V2001 are gone and we have our £5mill investment?

just keep focussed on what being a port vale supporter is all about (football by the way) and an image of the marching through Burslem getting heckled and you will do fine. Remember, this website isn't representative of Port Vale fans

We are goin up

I really wish people would stop using the term "********" in that way, it's extremely disrespectful and discriminatory - and I think you really ought to be ashamed of yourself. It says more about your playground level of insults and lack of insight that you think it's a clever thing to say.

Hate crime is hate crime, paint it however you like, and language like that is what fuels it - but I guess you're ok with that, and what was happening in the care home that was on Panorama recently. If you don't understand the point I'm making, maybe you could look it up.

It's odd that this particular user name has cropped up all of a sudden....not really an obvious wind up.....you must be really proud of your snide little comments too......and as for suggesting that people ought to "switch off " etc. have you counted how many posts you've made on this thread in such a short period of time? I reckon the laptop's melting......

if you are wondering why people comment about spelling mistakes, especially linked to the spelling of names, maybe you ought to check the thread on Geroid, and notice some of the mis-spelling that typifies those posts......unless of course you already know why.....

Cropped up all of a sudden? I registered in the same month as you:laugh:

And as for my laptop melting, we've already established that I missed an O in one of my posts, I did it intentionally to keep the temperature down.

Cropped up all of a sudden? I registered in the same month as you:laugh:

And as for my laptop melting, we've already established that I missed an O in one of my posts, I did it intentionally to keep the temperature down.

registered, sure...when did you first post then? I've been on here some of the time since May, and i don't remember seeing it.....but please correct me if I'm wrong, not that I'm that bothered, it's still a wind up user name....

registered, sure...when did you first post then? I've been on here some of the time since May, and i don't remember seeing it.....but please correct me if I'm wrong, not that I'm that bothered, it's still a wind up user name....

Don't forget his first thread either....

His user name is a side swipe at Legal Beagal.

I get the feeling a nerve has been touched here Well done Jacko :laugh:

Your damn right it gets on my nerves.

Completely unfair smear campaign against a man who has done nothing but positive things for this club so far.

If anyone can give me a single shred of evidence that Deakin has not performed well as CEO of vale I'd like to hear it.

Plus, what happens when we sign a player who doesn't have glowing reccomendations from his former club. We were a laughing stock for signing Akpo from the reserves of a team below us. Sean Rigg wasn't good enough for a team who in turn were not good enough in the league above. Pope and Roberts are hardly liked by Crewe fans and we all know how well they've started.

Why is it any different that we should expect Duncan Bannatyne (probably spelt that wrong but **** off) as our CEO. I expect Perry has his limitations else he wouldn't be at PVFC in league two.

And MagicFlask is deadly serious?

I signed up when I could no longer see the forum as a guest with no intention of posting.

I'd like to know why you think it is so significant that I am posting now though?

Your damn right it gets on my nerves.

Completely unfair smear campaign against a man who has done nothing but positive things for this club so far.

If anyone can give me a single shred of evidence that Deakin has not performed well as CEO of vale I'd like to hear it.

Plus, what happens when we sign a player who doesn't have glowing reccomendations from his former club. We were a laughing stock for signing Akpo from the reserves of a team below us. Sean Rigg wasn't good enough for a team who in turn were not good enough in the league above. Pope and Roberts are hardly liked by Crewe fans and we all know how well they've started.

Why is it any different that we should expect Duncan Bannatyne (probably spelt that wrong but **** off) as our CEO. I expect Perry has his limitations else he wouldn't be at PVFC in league two.

The thread is not about his performance. It's asking "why did Perry leave". BTW back on topic, does anyone know or better still can we find out?

And MagicFlask is deadly serious?

I signed up when I could no longer see the forum as a guest with no intention of posting.

I'd like to know why you think it is so significant that I am posting now though?

Becurze yoooer Glennn

Archived