onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will you be there on Sunday?

old sage

Advert

not sure if i will be there or not . at the minute most things vale related make me feel sick, including some fans. having attended every open meeting and all protests bar one i am not sure what i have left to ask which would actually receive a reply.

the board are a bunch of lying scumbags and they will answer to no one and the majority of our fans couldn't give a **** .

if i can summon up the will to go and listen to the mp type replies that will be forthcoming i will be there , otherwise just like on matchdays home & AWAY i will be absent until change happens.

37 years all out.

After reading MS&NM statements last week I feel the very same as you.They, the board, have drained me of years of love for my club 42 in all!I will be going though on Sunday, if I feel I cant cope with the usual crap I will leave.

Im volunteering at a festival this weekend (not V), so cant make the meeting.

Any body attending really should not sit down or shut up until they are happy their question has been answered. Don't settle for a round-about politician answer, demand a full and proper answer to everything asked.

Just lock them in the room untill they have signed their resignations....no pressure like.

Couldn't NLV do an Adams postal vote one shareholder on vote and the moment they get over 50% the Board are voted off and then change the

locks.

Remember that this 400k investment is not about the club it is about keeping them in power for ever and is spent already....it is not 5 million.

Apathy is the boards biggest weapon.

Too ****** right! I will be there and everything else goes on the back burner. (Work disaster / callout will be the only thing to possibly stop me) We have to show how much we STILL care and always will about the future of OUR Port Vale; about the mismanagement and lies told by OUR representatives. ===

Too ****** right! I will be there and everything else goes on the back burner. (Work disaster / callout will be the only thing to possibly stop me) We have to show how much we STILL care and always will about the future of OUR Port Vale; about the mismanagement and lies told by OUR representatives. ===

It quite easily is the the boards killer blow,a low turnout will (Wrongly) send a signal out that the board is forgiven, its pathetic attempts to pull the wool over shareholders eyes will in their minds have succeeded ===

It quite easily is the the boards killer blow,a low turnout will (Wrongly) send a signal out that the board is forgiven, its pathetic attempts to pull the wool over shareholders eyes will in their minds have succeeded ===

Were we ever given a reason be it a valid one or not.Why the last promised 'open' meeting(with preference being given to season ticket holders to shareholders) was called off?

As an anolgy if we the shareholders were the board of directors and the 'board' were the manager of the club....if after 12 games we were bottom of the table, no wins, a complete shambles, fans were protesting.....what would we as a board do?? yes we would sack the manager.....so why is this so different that the board could not be sacked....its the same thing we are not happy with the performance of the board over 8 years so they should all go...period all this b******t about poll votes...poll votes dont sack the managers its one man one vote to get rid so lets have a one man one vote at BGWC club on sunday and see what the outcome really is!!!

If change (for the better) was going to happen, it would have happened by now. Most of the key players such as Mo, TLB, NLV, MS have all vanished off the radar, and its fair to say that now the new season has started the pro-change campaign has lost a lot of momentum. The best opportunity was missed prior to the EGM, but for various reasons change didn't happen.

The club will now just continue to stutter along, losing money here and there, but surviving (just!). Any investment coming into the club in the immediate future will NOT find its way into MAs squad strengthening budget, it will all be used soley as survival funds.

As I mentioned earlier in this post, the pro-change campaign has lost its figure-heads and direction, all trump cards have been played and there doesn't seem to be a plan-B. Where do we go from here? I don't think the BGWMC session will provide any answers either way. Everything that will be said will have been heard before, and the club representatives present will just play lip-service to the usual angry bunch of hard-core activists.

We are heading for oblivion with the millstone of a ground that is far too big for us. I think that the club are trying to get us to accept this by shrinking the playing area each year so we'll be so far away that we'll see the point of playing at a non-league ground.

We are a good way away now.They made it that way.SEO.

Archived