onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Anything less than £5m is not enough!!

bennymole

Advert

This supposed investment that the board have probably made up.

Well, Mo C was offering to invest 5 million quid including taking over the debts interest free.

So if the imaginary investors suddenly appear out of the lamp, then surely anything less than £5m is not enough. And unless they take over the debts, interest free then surely the board should be shot?

No it wasn't, carefully read the 'Window of Opportunity' document.

Guest southburslemvaliant
No it wasn't, carefully read the 'Window of Opportunity' document.

I think Bennymole got his information from BurslemChemicals.

I feel horrible saying this my friend but you live in a dreamland. You're the guy who said Geohaghan was athletic and predicted a 2500 turnout for The March.

Please relinquish the role of OVF chief speculator.

If you understand anything at all understand this:

Season ticket tales have plummeted because we have been rubbish and are in the fourth division.

Honestly my friend there is nothing more to it than that.

Sorry

Would that have anything to do with lack of investment by any chance ?

Wakey Wakey

Sorry to say bennymole, but it will be 300k from the QPR fans, and 50k from Nigel Meakin, no more than that I'm afraid, but it could be less if BB has is money back.

This Meakin thing amazes me,i am sure the guy struggled to get the 50,000 and we make it as hard as we can for a millionaire Vale fan,yet jump through hoops for another Glenn Oliver:rolleyes:

Guest southburslemvaliant
Would that have anything to do with lack of investment by any chance ?

Wakey Wakey

Lack of investment?

Don't you remember the wages paid out under Foyle?

Edwards, Rocastle, Tudor etc set us back three years.

Investment: that's all you *****ng hear from you lot.

You're all *****ing dreaming.

Go and support a premier league team if you can't be patient.

Lack of investment?

That money was paid out because Bratt publicly demanded we got promotion that season and he told Foyle he had to sign experienced players to achieve this, another of Bratts mistakes

Lack of investment?

Ha Ha Ha this guy thinks he,s really funny!! Patient ...we,ve been patient for 8 years and wheres it got us?? in the fourth div with c r a p players and happy clappers like you as apathetic as they come and yes we need to folloe the example of another local team who had ambition and a burning desire to better themselves and yes I am jealous of what they have but having said that I would never support them because VALE are my team and I dont like what these clowns have done here and why i,m prepared to defend anybody,s anti-board stance on here...

You my friend are just a typical PRO-BOARD WIND UP MERCHANT of the highest order and nothing you will say wether it be rational (which I dont think you can) or p i s s taking will ever sway me from my opinions of these 'gentlemen'

Now ****** off

oh and i forgot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived