onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Anything less than £5m is not enough!!

bennymole

This supposed investment that the board have probably made up.

Well, Mo C was offering to invest 5 million quid including taking over the debts interest free.

So if the imaginary investors suddenly appear out of the lamp, then surely anything less than £5m is not enough. And unless they take over the debts, interest free then surely the board should be shot?

Advert

Well, Mo C was offering to invest 5 million quid including taking over the debts interest free.

So if the imaginary investors suddenly appear out of the lamp, then surely anything less than £5m is not enough. And unless they take over the debts, interest free then surely the board should be shot?

Sorry to say bennymole, but it will be 300k from the QPR fans, and 50k from Nigel Meakin, no more than that I'm afraid, but it could be less if BB has is money back.

I think you can be certain it wont be 5 million quid for sure.I am increasingly becoming convinced that PJ`S only reason for buying in was to hold vale back while his beloved stoke secure all the local fan base.why else would he remain a shareholder,he stands to loose everything unless he sells the ground off.

Anything less than 5 million is not enough.....this underhand deal is not even worth speaking about in the same breath as major investment it is miniscule in comparison and is simply about keeping them in power only with complete control....they can be voted off,they can resign but they haven't gone away it

is just smoke and mirrors.

Was he ?

I thought it was up to 5 Million depending on certain things

Well when 1m is spent on shares and 2m securing the debts (saving the club a fortune in interest) thats still a hell of a lot more then this bunch of criminals have supposedly secured. And I have no doubt that he would have invested 5m and probably more.

Was he ?

I thought it was up to 5 Million depending on certain things

Do keep up it was 5 million plus other investors and who knows once the bug had truly bit and Vale were in the Championship looking up it could even have been more than 5 million.....Chaudry has a 39 million fund for projects.

Newton was still interested and had a million in an HSBC account for Vale...

Phil Taylor would be interested once the Board had gone....Mark Sims offered to invest £600,000.....there are said to be a number of other rich individuals that would come on board once Mo Chaudry got in and the club was run professionally.....so it was certainly 5 million and perhaps half as much again

and instead it will be 300k with strings from a couple of London wide boys and of course the 50k from the Meakin "consortium"...perhaps enough to cover a seasons losses all in all.

Guest southburslemvaliant
Anything less than 5 million is not enough.....this underhand deal is not even worth speaking about in the same breath as major investment it is miniscule in comparison and is simply about keeping them in power only with complete control....they can be voted off,they can resign but they haven't gone away it

is just smoke and mirrors.

Funny how you are making comparisons. I remember you predicting 2500 for The March.

So working from your usual estimates are you actually saying that anything less than 500k is enough? I Hate to cut in on your Wall Street style debate, but would like your opinion as to this matter.

Guest southburslemvaliant
This Deal whoever with SHOULD NOT GO AHEAD!!!!!!

The deal should not go ahead BRATT MUST STAY.

Jesus help me to understand these lunatics.

The deal should not go ahead BRATT MUST STAY.

Jesus help me to understand these lunatics.

Perhaps you would like to explain why?

Do you think his performance over the years suggests he had been successful and if so why are we in league 1,and almost broke,from a starting point of league 2 and occupying a playoff position?

Do keep up it was 5 million plus other investors and who knows once the bug had truly bit and Vale were in the Championship looking up it could even have been more than 5 million.....Chaudry has a 39 million fund for projects.

Newton was still interested and had a million in an HSBC account for Vale...

Phil Taylor would be interested once the Board had gone....Mark Sims offered to invest £600,000.....there are said to be a number of other rich individuals that would come on board once Mo Chaudry got in and the club was run professionally.....so it was certainly 5 million and perhaps half as much again

and instead it will be 300k with strings from a couple of London wide boys and of course the 50k from the Meakin "consortium"...perhaps enough to cover a seasons losses all in all.

Looking on the bright side of this new deal and say it's worth £500,000.It's chicken feed in this day and age especially with the position we are in.It might keep us going for another season but no longer than that.Everything this board do is so short term and their lack of a viable business plan is a so amateurish.

Archived