onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

micky calls for unity

macca_pvfc

Advert

Micky speaks...We should listen

Vale legend in the making....Surely...:)

Legends actually tend to have achieved something...

I think it's more like the Wizard of Oz right now......ML as the lion, if I only had the nerve.....BB as the scarecrow, if I only had a brain, and we all know that GO never did have a heart......so is Micky our very own Dorothy???

I can see there might be some debate about who the munchkins are, but if you look at a picture of PD it's not hard to see the resemblance....

Is Mo the wicked witch of the east though??? I think we ought to be told.....

I think it's more like the Wizard of Oz right now......ML as the lion, if I only had the nerve.....BB as the scarecrow, if I only had a brain, and we all know that GO never did have a heart......so is Micky our very own Dorothy???

2 words. Plastic. Smoking?

So you are helping to starve em out. It is just in a different way. I'll be on the march. I'll be outside the ground. I'll be listening to the match, I'll be protesting after the game. I'll then go home. Just like you I'll be starving them out. It's just a variation on a theme isn't it?.

I'll be there with you on saturday Sage but after that, until the board go, I will find better things to do with my time on a Saturday, fishing, home improvements, taking my kids out etc. SEO has many forms.

I have never been so underwhelmed in a pre season ever, even went to the bar for a pint 10 minutes from the end of the Biddulph Town match. Lost all interest thanks to Bratt and co and I am not alone.

What a shambles.

Legends actually tend to have achieved something...

I can see there might be some debate about who the munchkins are, but if you look at a picture of PD it's not hard to see the resemblance....

Is Mo the wicked witch of the east though??? I think we ought to be told.....

Well judging by last season MA did seem to think there is no place like home, only to return to Vale Park (Oz), so maybe he his Dorothy? Does he wear ruby red slippers?

I thought it was the wicked witch of the west though?? Unless east was subbed in in some form of cultural reference to Mo? :unsure:

Yatesy interview on RS.He says he has a job to do and although he realises what is going on off the field it won't affect him.Good lad!:yes:

Good lad Yates and a Vale fan.....Adams said some of the new younger players will not know what the protests are about....it could be the managers job to explain but also being on the Board of Directors perhaps it would be best left to Yates and Pope to explain.

Funny that Adams calls for unity when there is unity as 90% want the Board of Directors to honour a vote of no confidence and RESIGN.

Yatesy interview on RS.He says he has a job to do and although he realises what is going on off the field it won't affect him.Good lad!:yes:
Believe me Yatesy is a Vale player and a Vale fan and he understands what is going on and if he wasn't playing would be on the March. I've spoken to him he is a top bloke. That goes for many more as well ,off the record they all hope SEO and the campaigns are successful but they obviously would never openly admit to it. The same goes for Mr Adams he is ambitious and I'm positive that he knows that the present set up isn't going to achieve these aims.:yes:

Micky want whats best for Vale and whats best for himself......He has a CV to rebuild and he knows he will NOT build it with these Scrotes in charge. New faces and investment are the only way forward. Listen up Bratt and Oliver.

If you cared about port vale fc at all the protesters would listen to Mickey. Support your club, back the boys and roll on promotion!!!

I for one will march straight past any protest and go straight in the club I love!

Well said, your right to do whatever you want. Likewise all the people protesting will ignore you and let you do what you want to! Simples.

Believe me Yatesy is a Vale player and a Vale fan and he understands what is going on and if he wasn't playing would be on the March. I've spoken to him he is a top bloke. That goes for many more as well ,off the record they all hope SEO and the campaigns are successful but they obviously would never openly admit to it. The same goes for Mr Adams he is ambitious and I'm positive that he knows that the present set up isn't going to achieve these aims.:yes:

I for one wish Adams would stay as a directer and with MARK and LLOYD on-board we could achieve these aims..

So you are helping to starve em out. It is just in a different way. I'll be on the march. I'll be outside the ground. I'll be listening to the match, I'll be protesting after the game. I'll then go home. Just like you I'll be starving them out. It's just a variation on a theme isn't it?.

Exactly O.S.

I posted yesterday that i'm only interested in the 11 players on the pitch and "The Wonder of You" accused me of criticising the various anti- board groups which i never did.

"For us all" told me to enjoy the game which i have no intention of attending.

Unfortunately people on here criticise you for having an opinion and/or behaving differently to what they do. I made a comment and then had to correct those who misunderstood my comments and accused me of being pro-board and thought that i would be going to the game.

I have my own reasons for not going tomorrow and like you've said i have a different variation on the SEO theme, unfortunately you have to sit some folk down and spell it out to them that you're on the same side as they are:yes:

============

Archived