onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

micky calls for unity

macca_pvfc

Advert

and the manager will of course be representative of the board, oh hang on he is one of them.....

Of course he's going to tow the party line, he has no choice.

I'm sorry but if players are upset at a few chants should they really be in football at all?

And even more to the point the players should by rights be on the pitch by time we get to the front of house.

"I've said many times that I am not interested in the politics of Port Vale Football Club and that hasn't changed."

But you are involved Adams from the minute you agreed to join the board.

So, Adams is now asking for OUR help when he snubbed our feelings and joined the board in June.

Remember Mickey, you owe us, not the other way around!

Guest Tony Dyche
Why would the protest affect the team anyway even if they do here any chanting, its not aimed at them, he might as well say, "keep the crowd quiet during the game in case it puts the players off"!!

Get on with it Micky and stop being a tart!

Tony Dyche likes this post! :yes:

Let me start by saying i signed the starve em out campaign. The reasons behind this were i wanted my club back and change like the rest of you. I regret not getting a season ticket now tho, i believe they are trying make changes small 1's and slow but change is happening so for the fans group to ignore deakins offer and mickeys outcry for unity is selfish to all the rest. You had your fame now let time heal our club. I'll be giving my black and gold scarf away this weekend and going back to supporting the club i love. VTID

Let me start by saying i signed the starve em out campaign. The reasons behind this were i wanted my club back and change like the rest of you. I regret not getting a season ticket now tho, i believe they are trying make changes small 1's and slow but change is happening so for the fans group to ignore deakins offer and mickeys outcry for unity is selfish to all the rest. You had your fame now let time heal our club. I'll be giving my black and gold scarf away this weekend and going back to supporting the club i love. VTID

well you are entitled to your opinion and I hope you enjoy the game. We're not giving up yet because we know the moment we do the board will use it as an opportunity to justify their position, say the potests were weak and a minoroty and that they were right all along! Before you know it, Meigh and Jackson are back on the board and things go back to how they were 12 months ago!

Can I have your scarf, please Mr. Demon.

Why is it selfish to do what you want to do?

Archived