onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2016/2017 Season Tickets

IanW

We missed a trick last summer in not building the buzz properly after the disastrous end to the league campaign.

Add on all the shenanigans of the last month. Languising in mid table. Out of all cups. Club up for sale. Its not been a great 2015.

Therefore, a real target 5000 incentive with prices locked at £270/280 would see us achieve the target i believe. It would have also been a big thumbs up to the club for showing initiative.

Unfortunately, this initiative is too high risk for the average supporter who doesnt normally get a season ticket.

Its all well and good having a refund system but on the contrary its 360 quid a ticket (which is scandalous in league 1) and for you to get any more money back you are living in a land of hope. A land of no hope unless away performances pick up and keep our season alive.

I am all for trying a new concept but yet again the club have not read the supporters feelings. When we sell only 3500 our wonderful chairman will start next season bemoaning the fans arent ambitious blah blah blah.

If he had reduced prices like he promised a month ago the buzz would start to build.

As it stands he just shows he hasnt a clue how to run a footballing business.

Advert

Its a bury the news tactic. Wonder who we could have played tonight?

Liverpool reserves, perhaps you mean, with a bunch of returning loanees from Coventry, Wolves and places like that, most unheard of. Plus the fact there is no more chance we would have played Liverpool than anyone else if we had beaten Exeter, scientific fact.

Would you have attendee anyway - if not the word 'we' seems a little out of place.

Liverpool reserves, perhaps you mean, with a bunch of returning loanees from Coventry, Wolves and places like that, most unheard of. Plus the fact there is no more chance we would have played Liverpool than anyone else if we had beaten Exeter, scientific fact.

Would you have attendee anyway - if not the word 'we' seems a little out of place.

Please explain why we would not have played Liverpool, or were you away from school the day it was explained?

"Strap yourself in".......... is a H&S issue, apparently some people have received injuries when falling out of their seats due to boredom during matches... this problem may be averted if all seats were occupied.

No its not a serious comment....

and I thought I was an arch cynic:laugh: but you do have a point geo, pages tactical planning does induce soporific tendencies:boring:

On the basis of this season's sales, the adult ticket will cost £320 each. That's a reduction.

Not quite - the reduction is only based on adult, young adult and senior sales, so not including junior sales, free or paid for. This season that total was below 3000 so if they don't increase sales, the prices are the same.

Not quite - the reduction is only based on adult, young adult and senior sales, so not including junior sales, free or paid for. This season that total was below 3000 so if they don't increase sales, the prices are the same.

So did kids get a free programme as well because there are over 3,000 freebie progs?

Very good offer from Smurf. About time we tried something. Just need to ensure it is marketed properly, otherwise it falls on its ****.

My only question; if he sells the clubs before the summer as planned, are there any guarantees the cash back still applies (assuming we hit target) are is that at the discretion of the new owner?

Very good offer from Smurf. About time we tried something. Just need to ensure it is marketed properly, otherwise it falls on its ****.

My only question; if he sells the clubs before the summer as planned, are there any guarantees the cash back still applies (assuming we hit target) are is that at the discretion of the new owner?

Great offer, as you say. Good question too but somehow I have a feeling in my water Smurf will still be the club's owner by the start of next season.

Archived