onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

As a customer today

filbobaggins

Howjy matey belated Merry Christmas to you. I arrived on the Lorne Street at 14-45 waiting for a mate of mine and the season ticket holders were in a much longer queue than the pay on the day fans then the stewards asked season ticket holders to join the pay on the day queue, many of the season by this time were at the back which accounted for many of the season ticket holders getting into the ground after the ko.

I think that may have been the case at the. RS ,Phil.Everyone using whatever turnstile they wanted to,eventually.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family mate.

Advert

Moan, moan, ****ing moan. If you can't moan about the manager and the performance, moan about the a matchday experience. Get there early or get your ticket prior to the game. Turn up on the stroke of 3pm and expect a bottleneck. Why should Smurf have turn style operatives left right and centre and an abundance of hot food when last gates were sub 4000?

Sick to death of the moaning. Great home record this season, four points off the playoffs. Up the Vale.

Your right. People can't have an opinion even when certain things are ****. It's just best to keep quiet as apparently everything is perfect.

Maybe down to lack of staff available for the day! Turned up at 10 to 3 at Bycars and saw only 2 turnstes open. They use same scanning device for tickets and ST. Used common sense and went to one with least queue. Got in easily in time. Saw a cracking game, thoroughly enjoyed experience.

I queued up to go in Railway stand with my season ticket.Bigger queue than normal.One guy tried to use his season ticket to get in via the ticket turnstile and he was turned away.Thats not the first time I've seen that happen either.Season ticket holders should be able to use any turnstile,paper ticket or season ticket no problem.

Maybe down to lack of staff available for the day! Turned up at 10 to 3 at Bycars and saw only 2 turnstes open. They use same scanning device for tickets and ST. Used common sense and went to one with least queue. Got in easily in time. Saw a cracking game, thoroughly enjoyed experience.

Don't know where you were if you saw a cracking game.

I nearly fell asleep in the second half yesterday! Other than the goal we did nothing again ....

But it can't have proven financially viable for the club as we therefore didn't drive enough revenue to justify keeping it. Looks like it simply transferred the queue from one location to the other.

Maybe it did just move a queue from one location to another, but the point is the cash turnstile had such big queues which means they were popular, ie, what the fans wanted, surely the golden rule of any business is give the customer what they want.

Maybe it did just move a queue from one location to another, but the point is the cash turnstile had such big queues which means they were popular, ie, what the fans wanted, surely the golden rule of any business is give the customer what they want.

Well the club lost out on the ticket,refreshment money from the people who gave up queuing and decided to go down town to spend their money.

Just don't see the point in moaning. It's supposed to be a passtime and a hobby. Lighten up for Christ's sake. And... We won!

The way I see it people are happy with the result.Their complaints are about them getting their tickets,queuing up,lack of refreshments.But Smurf keeps going on about more people need to be at the games.

The car park outside the paddock was ridiculous and at one point looked as though it was about to descend into a riot. It was a disgrace. No food either at 3:15 when people were still coming in. We are ****ing rubbish at everything. Shame on you Norman. SHAME!

But he will be expecting more fans to buy season tickets.When we don't know who the owner will be,who will be manager,what the budget will be,what else will be sold off and separated,what other cut backs there will be,what the future plans are.

Archived