onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

As a customer today

filbobaggins

Dear Norman. As a customer today I was very let down with my experience. We keep asking why people don't attend and I have observed a few possible reasons.

1. Ridiculous que to get tickets (ok you can buy in advance etc etc)

2. Even with tickets another long wait to get into the ground (paddock)...12 mins post ko by the time I and many others got in...i was expecting 15k but to my amazement usual 5k crowd ?? What went wrong today??

3. At 40 mins into the game I went to purchase some food/drink and was advised no hot food left?? Nothing!!... the same number of people as every other week we're in attendance and to have nothing left before half time I have to ask again what went wrong???

fortunately my experience was not totally ruined as the team performed well...but had we lost today and if i was a casual fan returning over the xmas period to see what i was missing I would not be encouraged to return at £22....not sure what went wrong today but match day experience was poor

Advert

Dear Norman. As a customer today I was very let down with my experience. We keep asking why people don't attend and I have observed a few possible reasons.

2. Even with tickets another long wait to get into the ground (paddock)...12 mins post ko by the time I and many others got in...i was expecting 15k but to my amazement usual 5k crowd ?? What went wrong today??

3. At 40 mins into the game I went to purchase some food/drink and was advised no hot food left?? Nothing!!... the same number of people as every other week we're in attendance and to have nothing left before half time I have to ask again what went wrong???

fortunately my experience was not totally ruined as the team performed well...but had we lost today and if i was a casual fan returning over the xmas period to see what i was missing I would not be encouraged to return at £22....not sure what went wrong today but match day experience was poor

Kidsgrove Athletic has a more professional approach sadly looks like Norman has lost interest as there was not even any emotion from him when we scored whats that say?

Why were several Turnstiles closed. It's Ok !saying fans should arrive earlier, however sadly my car broke down, so had to wait for a taxi.

I'm a Season Ticket holder and there was only 5000 there, so again why did I have to miss nearly 15 minutes.

Not exactly encouraging the stay away, when several fans are considering turning around and going back home, when they saw the que

Can't be too difficult for a steward to radio to Norman or somebody senior to tell them about the queue then a decision made for an extra turnstile to be opened with a cash float to get the people in quicker. Or just have a cash turnstile anyway.

It's also daft how over the last season or so the ticket and season ticket turnstiles have been separated. The majority of fans have season tickets but would take longer to get in than people with a ticket.

Queue's for both sets of fans (match ticket and season ticket). Ridiculous.

EVERY turnstile should be used by season ticket holders and the odd one for people with a match ticket.

Why were several Turnstiles closed. It's Ok !saying fans should arrive earlier, however sadly my car broke down, so had to wait for a taxi.

I'm a Season Ticket holder and there was only 5000 there, so again why did I have to miss nearly 15 minutes.

Not exactly encouraging the stay away, when several fans are considering turning around and going back home, when they saw the que

Several? In the Paddock is was half of them- and that's ridiculous. If this is a case of Smurf winding things down and making a point then he's a petulant ****er

Can't be too difficult for a steward to radio to Norman or somebody senior to tell them about the queue then a decision made for an extra turnstile to be opened with a cash float to get the people in quicker. Or just have a cash turnstile anyway.

It's also daft how over the last season or so the ticket and season ticket turnstiles have been separated. The majority of fans have season tickets but would take longer to get in than people with a ticket.

Queue's for both sets of fans (match ticket and season ticket). Ridiculous.

EVERY turnstile should be used by season ticket holders and the odd one for people with a match ticket.

I used my season ticket at a match day ticket turnstile today at the Bycars.

We had big problems in Lorne Street with "loyal to Smurf and PVFC" season ticket holders waiting 10 mins to get into ground and then once inside apparently had no food. Mr Smurthwaite if you are not happy with the goings on with your so called "unsuccessful bussiness plan" do NOT take the pee and shove 2 fingers up to Loyal fans that have backed you from the start of your reign. You are pathetic.

I got in the railway stand at 14.45 got a beer and pie at half time no problem

People will always arrive late no matter what its for, Port Vale must be the only business I can think off that doesnt bend over backwards to get money off its customers.

Smurf doesnt have a clue regards to customer service and I will bet my last dollar on the fact it will only get worse in the New Year,does anyone think he will employ a chief exec, I dont he will let it run down, does anyone think he will replace Uche if he goes back to Watford ? I dont

My experience was good today, though I did arrive at 2.40 so was early enough.

Maybe you should write to the club as he's wisely not participating on here anymore.

I would normally get their in good time to purchase a ticket (knowing the usual ticket office calamity at 14.55) but had a ticket today so thought I would sail through....wrongly.

my point is the casual fan just bowling up as it's xmas and expecting a business to not make it difficult to spend money...

The catering was strange it seemed like the last time they would be their as drinks were being sold off on the cheap and zero stock on food felt like a flash sale to get rid of anything left....strange

Got to the RS turnstile at 2.55,in my seat before kickoff.Even gave Popey a clap.
Howjy matey belated Merry Christmas to you. I arrived on the Lorne Street at 14-45 waiting for a mate of mine and the season ticket holders were in a much longer queue than the pay on the day fans then the stewards asked season ticket holders to join the pay on the day queue, many of the season by this time were at the back which accounted for many of the season ticket holders getting into the ground after the ko.

Archived