onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

As a customer today

filbobaggins

Advert

He's trialled it and it didn't work. If it isn't cost effective it won't be reintroduced. What the club should do is request a delay to kick off as other teams do.

Well last time he trialled it there were big queues at the cash turnstiles which to me suggests there is a demand for them.

Yeah he's certainly proved in the past he is open to discussion and he has tried things like electronic ticketing' date=' trialled cash turnstiles again, ten game season tickets, monthly play meant options and indeed two game ticket offers.[/quote']

electronic ticketing... wasnt that someones idea that cost too much?

Cash turnstiles.. wasnt that tried for one/two matches?

season/game ticket offers?

Would any of the above reduce queuing times?... it seems to me obstacles reduce the number of people prepared to surmount them... a bit like having a sale and only opening one door to let people in

Moan, moan, ****ing moan. If you can't moan about the manager and the performance, moan about the a matchday experience. Get there early or get your ticket prior to the game. Turn up on the stroke of 3pm and expect a bottleneck. Why should Smurf have turn style operatives left right and centre and an abundance of hot food when last gates were sub 4000?

Sick to death of the moaning. Great home record this season, four points off the playoffs. Up the Vale.

Moan' date=' moan, ****ing moan. If you can't moan about the manager and the performance, moan about the a matchday experience. Get there early or get your ticket prior to the game. Turn up on the stroke of 3pm and expect a bottleneck. [b']Why should Smurf have turn style operatives left right and centre and an abundance of hot food when last gates were sub 4000?[/b]

Sick to death of the moaning. Great home record this season, four points off the playoffs. Up the Vale.

There seems to be irony there somewhere

The catering was strange it seemed like the last time they would be their as drinks were being sold off on the cheap and zero stock on food felt like a flash sale to get rid of anything left....strange

I did note as I went to buy 1 bottle of pop that I was offered 2 for £2.50. I got the 2 and the expiry dates on them both were for December 2015. I assume they were selling them off cheap because of the dates, ie they are not fit for sale next home game

electronic ticketing... wasnt that someones idea that cost too much?

Cash turnstiles.. wasnt that tried for one/two matches?

season/game ticket offers?

Would any of the above reduce queuing times?... it seems to me obstacles reduce the number of people prepared to surmount them... a bit like having a sale and only opening one door to let people in

A. He has streamlined and improved the ticketing system from the costly system he was left with.

B. Yes and they failed.

C. Yes plenty of offers on season and game tickets.

D. Yes they reduce queuing times as customers will already have their tickets.

A. He has streamlined and improved the ticketing system from the costly system he was left with.

B. Yes and they failed.

C. Yes plenty of offers on season and game tickets.

D. Yes they reduce queuing times as customers will already have their tickets.

So season ticket holders were not queuing then?

He wasnt left with the printable ticket system.

How many games were cash turnstiles tried for?

If the experience isnt good why would you buy tickets in advance?

Archived