onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

As a customer today

filbobaggins

My experience was good today, though I did arrive at 2.40 so was early enough.

Maybe you should write to the club as he's wisely not participating on here anymore.

Not participating = not getting involved on forums might be a good idea for him.But its looking more and more like he's not really getting involved with the club.Which is shocking.Although he says he is not participating (which he has said many times before,but he carried on)But that don't mean that he isn't reading what is being said.

Advert

Holdups on motorway meant a lot of Vale and Bury fans were late getting to the ground. Joined the queue at 1440 and got into the LS at 1515. Sorry but not good enough Norman. In the absence of being able to pay by card at the turnstiles (contactless will do) cash turnstiles should return to all parts of the ground.

Completely agree with the opening post. I will also add; what has happened to the program? I bought and read todays and it was shocking, being best portrayed with the central picture spread of sam kelly; yet the name next to it was sam foley. Seriously who ever is making errors like that should be in a different job...

We had big problems in Lorne Street with "loyal to Smurf and PVFC" season ticket holders waiting 10 mins to get into ground and then once inside apparently had no food. Mr Smurthwaite if you are not happy with the goings on with your so called "unsuccessful bussiness plan" do NOT take the pee and shove 2 fingers up to Loyal fans that have backed you from the start of your reign. You are pathetic.

You moan when he's on here and Twitter and now you are moaning when he's not!!! Make your minds up! He's decided he's not going to get involved with petty squabbles so because of that people have now started to make up stories that he's no longer interested!!!!

Really!!!

Agree, I think the OP is just really starting a discussion rather than directing a complaint to the club, if he or anyone else want a reply then I'm sure the club will deal with direct requests.

Holdups on motorway meant a lot of Vale and Bury fans were late getting to the ground. Joined the queue at 1440 and got into the LS at 1515. Sorry but not good enough Norman. In the absence of being able to pay by card at the turnstiles (contactless will do) cash turnstiles should return to all parts of the ground.

He's trialled it and it didn't work. If it isn't cost effective it won't be reintroduced. What the club should do is request a delay to kick off as other teams do.

Archived