onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tax credits - congratulations to the House of Lords

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

There are 100+ pages in the Jeremy Corbyn thread where you, FUA, Bycarsbill and a couple of others have consistently derailed any attempt at intelligent conversation with pathetic, childish comments that wouldn't have been out of place in a junior school debating society. Now, when there's a thread discussing the effects of the tories' policies, you just start doing the same here. Genuinely pathetic little man. How about addressing the actual issues and queries for once in your life? Nah, thought not. You seem to lack the intellectual capacity to engage and debate, instead writing stuff like the above. For all my insults and slurs, at least I try and get threads on topic and persuade people to disuss things properly rather than like you with your empty meaningless cliches.

It's you who dodges the sensible and grown up debate--when you're confronted with thruths that don't suit your agenda you've constantly turned to invective and peurile childish and snide comments. It's the total deficit deniers that have caused Labour to be a party in the wilderness and if you're one of their typical supporters, that's where they'll stay!

Do you know,anyone, that people can get tax credits even if you earn over £40k in this country?I have no problem with kids getting the CTCs .I have a serious problem with people who are quite happy to stay at home and work minimal hours to get the full whack of WTCs which other silly ****ards are paying for and have poorer public services because of them.I watched a programme last night which made me so angry I shouted at the TV.(sad)2 examples, a single man was receiving £1400 per month in benefits.He received £400 one day as part of that.Within an hour he had donated the lot to the local bookie.His next port of call was,yes you've got it,the food bank where he was given 3 bags of shopping.****.He had no illness or disablement.Next,a woman receives £40k in benefits to feed her and her 11 kids yes ELEVEN kids.Guess what,she's knocked up again.She said her and her partner are quite happy to receive whatever the government gave them as long as they don't have to work for it.****s.There was another about a professional shoplifter of 45 years ,the earnings from which were topped up by benefits.****ing scum.

Yet again, go and spout your nonsense in the corbyn thread if you want to discuss Labour.

You dopn't try and have any kind of debate; your responses are nearly always either regurgitating lies about Labour or sniggering at each other's glib claptrap.

Any response from you to the fact that the government you voted for blatantly lied in the build up to the election and are now trying to press forward with plans thart will adversely effect loads of their own supporters?

Do you know,anyone, that people can get tax credits even if you earn over £40k in this country?I have no problem with kids getting the CTCs .I have a serious problem with people who are quite happy to stay at home and work minimal hours to get the full whack of WTCs which other silly ****ards are paying for and have poorer public services because of them.I watched a programme last night which made me so angry I shouted at the TV.(sad)2 examples, a single man was receiving £1400 per month in benefits.He received £400 one day as part of that.Within an hour he had donated the lot to the local bookie.His next port of call was,yes you've got it,the food bank where he was given 3 bags of shopping.****.He had no illness or disablement.Next,a woman receives £40k in benefits to feed her and her 11 kids yes ELEVEN kids.Guess what,she's knocked up again.She said her and her partner are quite happy to receive whatever the government gave them as long as they don't have to work for it.****s.There was another about a professional shoplifter of 45 years ,the earnings from which were topped up by benefits.****ing scum.

This is part of the problem though. These people in the television programmes you've seen are such an infinitesimal percentage of the population, anomalies, particularly in comparison to the amount of people that rely on WTC to make ends meet. The tory led media will be spewing loads of these stories out now, conveniently ignoring and sweeping aside the poor people whose lives are going to be truly ****ed over by the tories' cruel, needless, ideological cuts.

Yet again, go and spout your nonsense in the corbyn thread if you want to discuss Labour.

You dopn't try and have any kind of debate; your responses are nearly always either regurgitating lies about Labour or sniggering at each other's glib claptrap.

Any response from you to the fact that the government you voted for blatantly lied in the build up to the election and are now trying to press forward with plans thart will adversely effect loads of their own supporters?

I know plenty who voted Consevative and don't receive tax credits.Not that they are earning plenty but they have some integrity and self esteem.Personally I get flook all other than my private pension I paid into over the years instead of **** ing it up the wall.Where are the lies about Labour?only my opinion about Labour.I will be voting Tory in the next election.I prefer to keep hold of my money.

This is part of the problem though. These people in the television programmes you've seen are such an infinitesimal percentage of the population, anomalies, particularly in comparison to the amount of people that rely on WTC to make ends meet. The tory led media will be spewing loads of these stories out now, conveniently ignoring and sweeping aside the poor people whose lives are going to be truly ****ed over by the tories' cruel, needless, ideological cuts.

But mr.h these people are the first to complain when there are cuts.The left wing media have omitted the £2700 that a child is guaranteed in CTCs.Again,please give alternatives.

Archived