onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Page meet the manager!!

carpetman123

Advert

What did you expect us to do when we went down to 10 men? Go for it?

As Cheshire Valiant says, some people need to be careful what they wish for.

Im sorry m8 we never even tried get over the halfway line ,ten men i many a time i read 10 men have beat the 11 .

Not ours though cause we were that deep it was unbelievable.

Ive forgiven the no show now but in my opinion Burton.were no great shakes near the top of the league or not .

Whatever do u wish to achieve by playing for a 0-0 .

A point is neither near or there

...That's if you believe that lack of ticket sales is the real reason for it not going ahead.

It absolutely is. We went into the shop this morning to buy two tickets and were told by the lass behind the counter that only 29 had been sold up to last night and we were the only ones who had gone in today to buy any. She told us that the chairman was going to be consulted this afternoon to decide what to do about it and to hang fire on the ticket purchase until that was known.

I do find it disappointing that there are a considerable number of people on here who are happy to sit at their keyboards abusing the manager but weren't prepared to meet him face to face to voice their concerns. Rather typical of many on this forum I fear. Keyboard warriors par excellence.

It absolutely is. We went into the shop this morning to buy two tickets and were told by the lass behind the counter that only 29 had been sold up to last night and we were the only ones who had gone in today to buy any. She told us that the chairman was going to be consulted this afternoon to decide what to do about it and to hang fire on the ticket purchase until that was known.

I do find it disappointing that there are a considerable number of people on here who are happy to sit at their keyboards abusing the manager but weren't prepared to meet him face to face to voice their concerns. Rather typical of many on this forum I fear. Keyboard warriors par excellence.

I would have loved to have chewed the cud with young Robert but not with an effective 3 hour round trip from Sheffield on a Thursday night. Match day is worth it.

Thanks for confirming that, Jean.

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that I fall into the 'keyboard warrior'/ Rob Page abuser category - I'd better check my previous posts! If that is the inference, then at least I'm glad to know that I can do something to a 'par excellence' standard!!! :) :)

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that I fall into the 'keyboard warrior'/ Rob Page abuser category - I'd better check my previous posts! If that is the inference, then at least I'm glad to know that I can do something to a 'par excellence' standard!!! :) :)

It wasn't directed at you, mate. Just those in general who whinge for England at a keyboard but won't face up. And I'm sure you have many talents which you demonstrate "par excellence"! :D

... that's not what the wife usually says !!! Cheers.

Archived