onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Humour Bypasses and The Perpetually Offended

Memphis

Advert

Joy comes from inner peace. Temporary happiness can come from laughter / humour or attachment to many things. But as everything in the world is impermanent they change or end. A lot of the time people criticise others it is their ego mind that has attached to a cause they are sheltering in or conditioned thinking they have acquired. Of course I and most people do that and it doesn't bring joy. So I am working on the inner contentment and find out who I really am thing as I get older. Although I think Jeremy Corbyn is a disaster waiting to happen, I also think his age and inner calm and politeness no matter what endear him to younger supporters seeking a way in life.

Saw a post in Twitter earlier:

"Back to the Future 2 to be remade, but instead of flying cars they'll have people glued to their phones and being offended by everything."

Seems about right.

I'm constantly offended whilst watching Back To The Future 2. Its set in 2015, and not once do you see Michael J Fox shaking like a ****ting dog!

Don't know whats happened to DAP, I wonder if fracking in and around Lancashire has disturbed his equilibrium.

Is that really necessary as I haven't posted anything about you - sort of thing I'd expect from a couple of other attention seeking posters on here who like to have their own little gang, I thought perhaps you were a little less needy of that mentality. Still, if you find it hilarious, carry on - whilst you attack me, you're not having a go at someone else, so that's one bonus.

Unlikely that you're interested, but you may not find fracking very funny either if it comes near you - and I don't know if you follow the news but we haven't had drinking water for 4 weeks in most of Lancashire thanks to contamination which nobody will discuss - I wonder if fracking tests which were very near to the contaminated water plant had anything to do with it ?

Is that really necessary as I haven't posted anything about you - sort of thing I'd expect from a couple of other attention seeking posters on here who like to have their own little gang, I thought perhaps you were a little less needy of that mentality. Still, if you find it hilarious, carry on - whilst you attack me, you're not having a go at someone else, so that's one bonus.

Unlikely that you're interested, but you may not find fracking very funny either if it comes near you - and I don't know if you follow the news but we haven't had drinking water for 4 weeks in most of Lancashire thanks to contamination which nobody will discuss - I wonder if fracking tests which were very near to the contaminated water plant had anything to do with it ?

My tenants are up in arms about it and United Utilities are worse than useless in most things they do having dealt with them and eventually won a settlement from them in the past.

Good luck!

My favourite was light my fire,RIP Jim,I will continue to use the supermarket chain.

The only no.1 the doors had, and not written by Morrison caused a major rift in the band when Krieger and Manzarek agreed to allow the song to be used on a car advert in the USA. Something Morrison would never have agreed to.

a company has been doing exploratory drillings for years not so far away so we're used to it but what I meant was that you seemed to be getting wound up by some on this forum when you ought to let it run off like water off a ducks back, once you take the bait then you will get wound in,not getting at you at all.

The only no.1 the doors had, and not written by Morrison caused a major rift in the band when Krieger and Manzarek agreed to allow the song to be used on a car advert in the USA. Something Morrison would never have agreed to.

yes and they allowed for a considerable fee any one to record it, remember a ghastly rendering by trinnie lopez and others, one by a girlie group ,could have been reparata and the delrons or maybe Martha and the vandellas, me memory aint that good lately.

Archived