onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Humour Bypasses and The Perpetually Offended

Memphis

Advert

It doesnt matter if Angela Merkel reads this forum or not its still offensive, no matter how many women agree with you... or not... {I take it that is just opinion?}

If I happen to get 50 people on here to agree your as thick as a plank would that make it any less offensive?... or any more a fact?

Only if the same fifty agree that you should rise above taking sides as an Admin, and not be offensive yourself. that's probably asking too much though.

Wrong again..took about 30 seconds. As I said..we shall see..no need to get so hoity toity..everyone is quite capable of seeing the date

Well maybe you should have spent longer looking for more up to date and reliable stuff, you have all day access to the internet in your 'work' it seems. re the date - The tiny date that most people wouldn't be bothered looking for, that would be would it ?

Source?

You've got Google - educate yourself. asking the impossible there probably

Only if the same fifty agree that you should rise above taking sides as an Admin, and not be offensive yourself. that's probably asking too much though.

Im not taking sides, the merkel comment was offensive... no matter how much you think you dislike her.

Your problem with rep I tend to treat as two kids trying to find out who has the biggest dad.

Im not taking sides, the merkel comment was offensive... no matter how much you think you dislike her.

Your problem with rep I tend to treat as two kids trying to find out who has the biggest dad.

Perhaps you'd better write to the former Italian leader Silvio Berlusconi, who makes my comment on the lovely vixen seem positively pale -

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/no-bunga-bunga-berlusconi-calls-merkel-a-lardse-in-jibes-about-her-figure-reports-26772354.html

Perhaps you'd better write to the former Italian leader Silvio Berlusconi, who makes my comment on the lovely vixen seem positively pale -

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/no-bunga-bunga-berlusconi-calls-merkel-a-lardse-in-jibes-about-her-figure-reports-26772354.html

I dont care who else said it [or worse] it was still offensive... and posted on this site.

Just because someone says something more offensive doesnt make you statement inoffensive.

I dont care who else said it [or worse] it was still offensive... and posted on this site.

Just because someone says something more offensive doesnt make you statement inoffensive.

It is my opinion that you are very selective in what you find offensive.

Look at post 135, would you be pleased to be referred to as 'she' by Robbie Earle's Pramtoys - who previously told another poster, ifmemory serves me right it was either Sage or Owd Sage that he was 'obsessed with men', and got a very strong reply, but no comment or action from yourself. There have been several other instances from both this poster and the other provoker Johnny 'cattleload of Syrian refugees' Aitch. That was what he posted in his collective nouns thread by the way, showing exactly what we are dealing with here.

Now you are probably going to say these things were not reported as complaints, but neither was the Merkel comment I made, and which would you say was more provocative - posting slurs about people you KNOW will read it, or a throwaway comment about a foreign leader - and why was it alright for Doha to wish Putin was dead, that is also very offensive to many, far worse than 'fat bitch'.

You probably wont want to stop and think about it, but you ARE selective in your criticisms and clearly take sides.

Well maybe you should have spent longer looking for more up to date and reliable stuff,

But your claim was that I must have spent ages looking for that link, perhaps suggesting that I'd deliberately looked for a link that contradicted you? Wrong!!! Pls show me the more up to date and reliable stuff..very happy to read it

you have all day access to the internet in your 'work' it seems

I think you're just jealous.

re the date - The tiny date that most people wouldn't be bothered looking for, that would be would it ?

Speaking for other people again I see..most people I know do check the date of an article they read on the 'net

You've got Google - educate yourself asking the impossible there probably

Too busy

It is my opinion that you are very selective in what you find offensive.

Look at post 135, would you be pleased to be referred to as 'she' by Robbie Earle's Pramtoys - who previously told another poster, ifmemory serves me right it was either Sage or Owd Sage that he was 'obsessed with men', and got a very strong reply, but no comment or action from yourself. There have been several other instances from both this poster and the other provoker Johnny 'cattleload of Syrian refugees' Aitch. That was what he posted in his collective nouns thread by the way, showing exactly what we are dealing with here.

Now you are probably going to say these things were not reported as complaints, but neither was the Merkel comment I made, and which would you say was more provocative - posting slurs about people you KNOW will read it, or a throwaway comment about a foreign leader - and why was it alright for Doha to wish Putin was dead, that is also very offensive to many, far worse than 'fat bitch'.

You probably wont want to stop and think about it, but you ARE selective in your criticisms and clearly take sides.

I dont read all the posts, Im not a proof reader, some I read some I dont. Not even my biscuit ration would cover reading all the posts and drivel written on here.

The reference you make concerning JAs comments re refugees you should note that it was probably [just my guess] a counter to carls comments in the refugee thread... not nice whichever way you look at it and the thread was closed.

Everyone is selective in what they find offensive and or acceptable but thats immaterial... read the rules... I follow them as best I can and try to allow the flow of posts in the circumstances. If I was so biased [as you suggest] why arent you banned?... some of your posts have been deleted but you are still able to post them.... If you have a problem with some posts... report them... none of the admin have the time [or patience] to read every single post... the forum is post moderated, some things get through because no one reports them, when they are they are dealt with.

Re your merkel comment.... I read it... its offensive.

Archived