onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Humour Bypasses and The Perpetually Offended

Memphis

What a strange post - I can only presume the mushrooms are rather potent wherever you are on your delightful travels. a quick look at bookworm's follow up post shows you are incorrect in what you wrote above, and it might be better if you didn't try to speak for him (or anyone else) - Id already said that has been sorted amicably so please don't stir up trouble by misquoting and misrepresenting others.

You may well have a house in Penwortham, which for others benefit is a suburb of Preston, but you still posted that the water contamination was in Preston - when it affected a far bigger area, at least 12 times the land area of Preston itself, that's all I was pointing out. Look back at your post - you got it wrong, so don't be defensive.

Your last paragraph makes little sense to me, I don't have problems with banter with normal posters, but 3 or 4 don't fall into that category, and I have received at least equal amounts of name calling as given out - rather hypocritical that you say that in a post where you do it yourself with the idiotic 'since you started abusing women' which was based on just calling Angela Merkel (who wont be reading this) a fat bitch, which she is. a large majority of women would agree with me as well.

Look at some of your own posts, do you really want the tired old tripe you wrote on that Peter Fox thread dragged up again to bore everyone - no, so don't go throwing insults yourself then accusing me of doing it, thank you very much.

Try not to troll after my posts every thread, will you, theres a good little landlord.

ps Remember your own sexist remarks recently too about wishing your posts were followed by a leggy 20-year old female. The only leggy 20-year old female likely to be compatable with you has a sheepskin noseband and came last in the 3.30 at Epsom. Funny enough for you, or too near the truth ?:laugh:

Crikey you don't half chat some absolutely factless drivel.

More holes in that post than in the goal net at the Bycars :laugh:

Advert

You must have searched hard to find such an old piece of news that might seem to contradict what I posted if the date hadn't been noticed - but then that is you all over.

Wrong again..took about 30 seconds. As I said..we shall see..no need to get so hoity toity..everyone is quite capable of seeing the date

Latest reports suggest (and it is only suggest) more difficulty in finding the cause, and fracking has not been ruled out. They are certainly being very quiet about it, something is not as it should be.

Source?

That was sorted out amicably, and he agreed about fracking - end of short diversion, back to topic...oh, no - your mate the devon devil, evil arguer and bickerer from the depths of hell

I'm form Norton and now live in Devon...nowhere near to hell let alone the depths of hell. Mind you Honiton does have its hellish parts but I leave those to the riff raff in the area

What a strange post - I can only presume the mushrooms are rather potent wherever you are on your delightful travels. a quick look at bookworm's follow up post shows you are incorrect in what you wrote above, and it might be better if you didn't try to speak for him (or anyone else) - Id already said that has been sorted amicably so please don't stir up trouble by misquoting and misrepresenting others.

You may well have a house in Penwortham, which for others benefit is a suburb of Preston, but you still posted that the water contamination was in Preston - when it affected a far bigger area, at least 12 times the land area of Preston itself, that's all I was pointing out. Look back at your post - you got it wrong, so don't be defensive.

Your last paragraph makes little sense to me, I don't have problems with banter with normal posters, but 3 or 4 don't fall into that category, and I have received at least equal amounts of name calling as given out - rather hypocritical that you say that in a post where you do it yourself with the idiotic 'since you started abusing women' which was based on just calling Angela Merkel (who wont be reading this) a fat bitch, which she is. a large majority of women would agree with me as well.

Look at some of your own posts, do you really want the tired old tripe you wrote on that Peter Fox thread dragged up again to bore everyone - no, so don't go throwing insults yourself then accusing me of doing it, thank you very much.

Try not to troll after my posts every thread, will you, theres a good little landlord.

ps Remember your own sexist remarks recently too about wishing your posts were followed by a leggy 20-year old female. The only leggy 20-year old female likely to be compatable with you has a sheepskin noseband and came last in the 3.30 at Epsom. Funny enough for you, or too near the truth ?:laugh:

It doesnt matter if Angela Merkel reads this forum or not its still offensive, no matter how many women agree with you... or not... {I take it that is just opinion?}

If I happen to get 50 people on here to agree your as thick as a plank would that make it any less offensive?... or any more a fact?

Back to humour....watched some Fawlty Towers last night as it's the 40th anniversary or something since its release...a bit tired in places but the funnier bits more than make up for them.

Does anyone know why Laurel and Hardy aren't shown on TV any more?

Never fount them very funny, too slapsticky for me same with abbot and the cigar or chaplin

It doesnt matter if Angela Merkel reads this forum or not its still offensive, no matter how many women agree with you... or not... {I take it that is just opinion?}

If I happen to get 50 people on here to agree your as thick as a plank would that make it any less offensive?... or any more a fact?

That's well worth a biscuit, beggar it I shall nip down to the shop and buy you a pack!

Archived