onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tues 25th Aug, 2015, LC2 West Brom v Port Vale, pre-match comments, the match itself

Fosse69

Advert

I would make one change for this game and it would be Duffy out and Streete in. His pace and/or height will be more suited to marking any two from Lambert, Ideye or Anichebe.

They have got plenty of height in their defence and attack and like a typical Pulis side will launch the ball in from set pieces so we need to match them with all the height we have got.

It would be a financial and moral boost if we won the match, I hope we do.... providing we play the way we have been playing recently we will not disgrace ourselves even if we dont manage a win... I have a sneaky feeling there will be an upset..... 3-1 vale

Well for what it's worth you have to be in it to win it

I will take pride in representing our great Club against my first Prem opposition

I like being the underdog

Will be a great night

In it we are... win it we can

There is always more fight in the underdog

I hope everyone enjoys the night, especially the vale players.

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?board=141.0

a few opinions here, go to the 'team' thread.

The post from "Stokelad84" was interesting.

Carl Dickinson and Ryan Innis are decent players for that level, but they've lost the best player, Tom Pope."

I'm glad he's told them that, they might be quite surprised if we turn up and play like we did Saturday :)

Yeah.

Audio quality is poor and there seems to be quite a lengthy delay on it but better than nothing.

However the highlights are about 10 mins long this season and are of a good standard. The ones they upload to youtube are of a higher quality (1080p at 50 frames per second which is good) I guess there's still quality and size limitations with the X Player system.

Worth it though. It lets you login to other club websites and watch their stuff too which is good, i.e. Burnley had some interviews and stuff about our match against them which were decent.

Burnley also have full matches on their site, but they disappear after a week or so. Luckily our household watched our first round 1-0 hammering of them before it was taken down.

I'm travelling to Ireland this afternoon for work so I'm thinking of investing in Valiant Player. Anybody who has it, is it good value for money?

I bought it for when I was at uni at it was okay. The best thing about it for me is that you can have an app on your phone so that you can listen to matches through that rather than just on a computer.

Archived