onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norm v Staffordshire's Finest

Memphis

Advert

@smurfpvfc: Chief Constable Jane Sawyers you should hang your head in shame.I have had to suffer a dictatorial & disproportionate actions of your staff. The intel today was at best embarrassing and they clearly do not have a clue.I would have more confidence in the local Girl Guides. If this is the best that can be provided and do not understand the needs of Burslem & our community your post in acting Chief Constable will be short lived.You need your staff getting up to speed quickly, as you are aware l have no trust or confidence in you dept and that is putting people in harms way >Matthew will be getting my appeal and no payment will be made for today so you are wasting Tax payers monies.

Smurf is spot on.

Higher risk category for an away following of circa 350.

I cannot think of other police force in the country who behaves in this way.

One can only assume that every game at the Brit is priced at top whack on the basis of how our games are done.

Not the first time that this "Intel" 😁😁 has proved to be farcical.

Go Norman, it was a joke, riot vans parked outside the queens head but no sign of any away fans, at full time the police by burslem park were stood, helmets in hand chatting together, before the match I heard one walking up Hamil ask his mate what he was doing on duty and he said that he fancied a bit of overtime....

Smurf is spot on.

Higher risk category for an away following of circa 350.

I cannot think of other police force in the country who behaves in this way.

One can only assume that every game at the Brit is priced at top whack on the basis of how our games are done.

Not the first time that this "Intel" has proved to be farcical.

Who's the "Intel" officer,Joey Essex?:ohhuh:

Who's the "Intel" officer,Joey Essex?:ohhuh:

They've got one of those novelty lucky 8 balls that predicts answers to any question.

Why were Donncaster fans (rightly) allowed to walk anywhere around the ground yet innocent Vale fans were pounced on by a gaggle of coppers if they dared step foot on the Hamil Rd car Park? I witnessed a middle aged Vale fan with two young kids get a real ticking off for daring to walk down the steps behind the old ticket office to reach the club shop - ****** hooligan!

Why was Tommy's away fans only? Donny fans were wandering around and buying stuff in the shop in amongst Vale fans yet the locals weren't allowed in their own pub. At the end of the game Donny fans were walking through the Vale fans around to the Co-op car park.

What exactly was the point of it all?

Archived